Illumi's Ending

"I love you , Illumi!" I exclaim louder that I expected . I surprised myself and the three guys around me . Illumi and I haven't communicated alot but..the days I stayed with him made me have this crush on that person . And when I saw him fighting over me and confessing that he actually loves me , I don't know it just..made my likeness for him grow deeper .
  Chrollo and Hisoka were only friends to me . I couldn't really picture myself with them in a romantic relationship now that I'm sure of it . It's true I was confused at times but..I'm choosing Illumi .

He was silent . It makes me nervous that he might've changed his mind . He suddenly grabs my arm and shoots  an icy glare to Hisoka and Chrollo like claiming me his . They probably accept this since they let him take me out of the room and out of the whole Phantom Troupe hideout .

My hand feels sore and I'm not sure for how long this silence is going to continue while he is pulling me to whatever destination it is .

"Illumi..." I finally call out to him and he stops , giving me his back . The moment I start to speak , I get interrupted by his sudden kiss . He holds my face in his hands as he kisses me . My heart pounds against my chest so hard .
He pulls away and I step a few steps away in a haste before he does anything else . He tilts his head in confusion .
"Why are you so far ?"

"N-Nothing!" My face is already hot . I don't know if I can take it if we stood too close or..if he kissed me again .
"Did I do something wrong ? Oh , I think I held your hand too tight again right ?"
"No-" he takes my hand and observes it .
"Chrollo noticed it before me there ." He sounded bothered . His fingers slide on my wrist , too gently . His face was still blank as always but he looked focus now . I want to tell him it's not my hand really but the scene of him worried makes me really happy inside . I giggle , he is so clueless .

"What's funny ?"

"You're really adorable ." I tell him and watch him stare in surprise .
"What did I do ?"
I sigh , it's a long way with you Illumi .
And I decide not to tell him and tease him instead .

..

The Zoldycks's Mansion . It was where I stayed the next year after he took me away from the phantom troupe .
And let me tell you something , life here wasn't nice . At all . Even if I was Illumi's future wife .

His mother hated me . I wasn't someone they'd like of course , I was so against killing even though I fell in love with someone like Illumi . I was determined to help him really .

But it was worse than I've ever expected . Illumi had a hard life the minute he was born and I had to go through it for his sake . Illumi usually left home and wasn't here except for a little while . He kept in the mansion claiming I'd be safe but he was so wrong . Behind his back , Kikyo treated me like shit . I was abused physically and verbally by her and I didn't dare do anything because she threatened to torture Illumi when he gets back .

I wanted to escape instead of telling him when he's in the mansion but it was no use . There were alot of Butlers guarding the place .

But today , I finally decided that I'd tell him and if he really loves me , he should be able to stand up to his mom and defend both himself and I .

"Reina.." He has just got here to the mansion and he takes me in a tight hug . I hug him back , trying to gather the courage to tell him .
"I missed you.." He kissed my cheek then he frowns.  He must've noticed I was troubled . I wasn't talking after all .

"Are you...what is this ?" He notices my bruised arms . I intended to wear this today that can show both of my bare arms . I can feel his bloodlust going up , already in boiling anger .
"Who did this ?" He grits his teeth .
"Hey..wait , I'll explain ." I pat his shoulder but he shows no signs of calming down .
"That's why you always wear long-sleeve dresses even though you never wore dresses?!" He raises his voice .
"Illumi-"

"Tell.me. who is it ?" He holds my shoulders , his eyes strongly locked with mine , demanding an answer .

"It's...your mother ..but just let me tell you what I have to say first!"

But he doesn't listen to me . The calm , blank Illumi was now angry to the point he'll break walls . He sprinted out of the room and I ran , following him scared he'll do an impulsive act .

"Stay here ." Of course he wasn't letting me in while he fights with his mother because he'd calm down if I kept talking .

I stand next to the door , trying to make out the fight . Illumi and his mother were shouting too loud .

"Mother! How could you do this ?! I leave her here to protect her and you abuse her?"
"Haha! What do you expect me to do! I told you she isn't good for you , you didn't listen to me!"
"Not submitting to your needs of assassinating doesn't mean she isn't good for me! I chose her and she did too! I told you I love her stop interferring ."
"How could you disrespect your mother this way! I carried you for 9 months!"
"I do not care ."
"Ha ?!Well then you're no son of mine , you're a disgrace to this family more than your little brother is!"

And that's what happened . They disowned him , just easy like that . He told me he wasn't even the heir so they didn't need him that much anyway . It was the first time he rebelled his family and ended up leaving them . It wasn't really my aim to do that at all , I didn't think this would happen but it's not so bad after all . With a new atmosphere and new enviroment , he started to heal . He was surrounded by his family for a lot of time so it was hard and slow for him to change but I knew he was capable of it! I didn't tell him anything about him changing nor discuss it with him , I just grabbed him into my bubble without making him notice . We were alone and together for a very long time . But the day he proposed was well memorable .

He came to my room in our small apartment , rubbing the back of his neck and looked too deep in thought . I was working on my laptop that day , I ran an online blog and earned good money from it .

"Will you marry me ?" He asks and I pause , staring at him in pure surprise . He was actually on his knee! He looks so cute!
"They did that in the scene I watched and the girl was happy so...but...ah shit , I've forgotten the ring in the other room-"

"I do!" I stop him before he could get up and kiss him softly on his lips .
"So it does make you happy ? Is the stance really necessary ?"
Illumi sounds so confused . I bet he has been practicing that stance .
"It's not that that makes me , idiot! I just love you!" I throw myself in his arms and he almost falls unbalanced but manages to be still .
"I love you too..." I know he's blushing when he sounds like that! He hugs me back and we stay like that for a while , him stroking my back and me , playing with his silky newly-cut hair .

...

Illumi's Pov

  To sum up , Reina was freed from the constant worry she had . That woman had alot of enemies we heard about her recent assassination on the news . I had a haircut ? and we had a baby! Well , she's not a baby anymore . She's in her early teenage years now . We only had one child whom we gave and would still give all the care and love . She has the most lovable smile . I wouldn't have seen that smile if I did stay at my family's . And I'm grateful for that . I don't hear anything about them anymore . Reina and I are now attending a school event in which our daughter has participated . My face may not really show it but I'm super excited to see her perform!

---