5

(A/N) Double update per day woohoooo!!! *Weird dance moves*

Surprise! Hisoka's POV! This chapter is dedicated to @ilpveit for her cute comments and support! Thank you! Your comments made me go all happy and I was excited to get a notification!

---

HISOKA

"Hey who is that by the way ?" The brat calls on my way into the room . Why was she asking anyway ?Am I gonna stand like that all day or what ? I paid Machi to sew my arms back!

"Machi!" I exclaim and shrug . I am in a hurry to see her . I had a likeness for Machi a while ago , but she seemed too attached to the boss aka Chrollo and apparently she hated me . But I knew deep down she liked me back! I could stay all day long to watch the amazing magic she does...

She sew my harms with her nen needles and threads and they were much better than normal . Only a red mark on both arms was there . I activated bungee gum to attach it to the ordinary scarf next to me . "By the way , I call this Bungee Gum because when I was a child , this was the name of my favorite chewing gum ." I tell her with a grin .

"I didn't need to know that ." Her expression doesn't change so, amused , I go on as I activate 'Texture surprise' to hide the red mark by giving it the same texture of my skin . "The name texture surprise comes from the stickers that were included with a popular snack ."

"Like I said , I didn't need to know that ." She frowns and pack her bag to leave .

Reina would be excited to know about this instead , right ?

Huh ? I shake my head to ignore the thought . That can't be true . Reina would probably tell me to straightforwardly shut up instead of hearing it all and giving me a non-caring expression at the end . She wouldn't be interested in any way .

"Then care to join me for dinner tonight ?" But before I could look at her , I heard the door shut . "Hm what a pity . " I say and lay on my bed to rest for a while . After all I had nothing to do for today . Maybe I should take a warm shower now .

I should call the brat to come in after a while so we could go on with the training . I don't think I need her to treat my wounds anymore...but..I felt some..fun watching her getting so worked up to heal me and practice . The spirit she had was overwhelming..she somehow reminded me of Gon . Ah , he's getting stronger . But he needs to at least win over one opponent on the 200th floor so I can actually accept to have a fight with him . Hmm I can't wait..!

I take off my clothes and turn on the warm water . It slides down my hair and face , removing the paint and stains of blood with it . I hear my phone buzzing out on my bed but I ignore it . It's probably Illumi so I'll check it when I am out anyway .

A few minutes later I am done . I snatch the towel off the handle and tie it around my waist . I open my phone and stare at the screen when I see the text from Reina .

"Hisoka Help come get me I am at"

What..
What does that text mean ? She is indeed in trouble but I know nothing about where she might...Wait , that girl always around her may know something . I immediately wear my clothes , not bothering to brush my hair or anything . I should hurry , this text doesn't seem so refreshing , does it ? What did that stupid brat get herself into ?

...Am I..worried about her ?

I just don't want her dead . The little toy amuses me , that's it .

I sprint across the hallway searching for that girl when my eyes finally land on her . The hallway was empty , it was pretty late for someone to be out of their room . The moment she sees me , she shifts uncomfortable in her seat . I smirk , Oh darling , no need to be nervous right now . Better things are coming .

"Where is Reina ?" I ask and sweat drips from her forehead . Her voice shakes when she replies , "I don't know!"

"Oh , really ?"

Her hand slowly moved to something that I couldn't quit see because of the edge of the desk . Probably some security call or something . As if I care ?

Before she could react , my sweet deadly card was on her neck .

"Wha..."

"Yes sweetheart . Now , where did you take Reina ? I knew something was off about you . " My card already scratched her skin and a few drops of blood raced down her neck .

"I don't-"

"Think wisely ." I smile , mischievously knowing I won now when she tears up and swallows .

"She is on the way to get delivered...on board of a ship.."

"The heck ?" On board of a ship ? I proceed , "Give me accurate answers ."

"A Guest came here a few days and liked the crew . He wanted most of our workers to be his personal servants so the manager shipped them one by one not to make it seem suspicious . A ship is leaving for a near country I really don't know what it is I am not lying! But you'll find her in that address! That's where the port is ." She hands me a crumbled paper that was in her pocket .

I glare at her after letting her go and she sinks to her knees , "I-I am really telling the truth!"

"Useless to kill . But you know what ? She'll go all nuts if I killed you . I'll ask her first , trash . "

And I run out of Heavens Arena .

What are you even doing , Hisoka?!

---

(A/N) Sorryyy it's shorter than the rest but I had to end it here! CAN YOU SEE WHAT THIS LITTLE CUTIE IS DOING ASDFGHJKL