7

(A/N) Oh you thought I'd tell you what happened right away ? Hehe :3

REINA

  It's been almost an hour . As obvious , my phone was taken but I still had a watch on my wrist . I tried shouting and yelling , tried to wriggle my hands out of the ropes but it was no use even if I used Nen . I sigh . So that is how my free life ends ? Man , never ever expected to be kidnapped in my whole life . I always thought that only happened in movies...If I am lucky enough , the son of the rich boss will fall in love with me and set me free...A cliche Stockholm syndrome related story yeaahh . 
  I rest my head on the side of the box left with nothing but thinking everything through . I manage to create millions of scenarios and prepare myself for anything . However , none of that would help me in my situation . 

"Come on , you . Get her on the ship alone , she seems light ." 

I hear a man's voice from outside and decide to keep it absolutely quiet . I feel myself being lifted hearing the groans and huffing of the person carrying me . Looks like he isn't strong enough . Well , maybe if I did some trouble now , they'll open the box to stop me or something...

I hold myself tight and focus on tensing my muscles to provide some heavy weight . I kick my tied feet across the side of the box hitting just for the sake of taking attention . 

  Ow! 

I groan when the box is dropped on the ground hard . My back hurts a little but I guess my plan did work . 

"What's wrong with her , God!" 

Sounds like a young guy's voice . I take a deep breath , ready to face him . The gap of the lid is already starting to widen now when he opens it . Not even thinking about it , I find myself giving him the most sad scared look I could manage . 

Go for puppy eyes to save your precious lives!

"Hey..." His look immediately changes to sympathy when he sees my face . 

"I won't hurt you , okay ? Just don't struggle ." Aww he's a nice guy...what's gotten him with those other men then to kidnap girls ? 

I slowly nod . I wonder whether I should ask him to set me free or not...even if he was willing to set us all free , he couldn't easily do it . At a close range , there were lots of guards . 

"I opened the lid for you to give you some air , good now ?" He says with a sad smile .

"W-Where are y-you taking me ?"  I fake a stuttering cracked voice and his eyes turn sadder . 

"I really don't know . " He sighs . "But I hope all of you will be okay ." 

The guy looked in his teens . Probably 16 or 17..

"Could you at least untie hands ? The ropes are hurting me..." I look at him with pleading eyes..he looks right and left and when he was sure that no one was watching him , he leaned down and started untying my hands . 

"Thank you.." I whisper then sigh , relieved . 

"I won't untie your feet okay ? Not to seem suspicious but I'll loosen it a bit ." He does it quickly , giving me an opening . My chance! 

"Sorry..." I say , ready to punch him with all the force I have . 

"For what ?" 

"Argh!" He cries as he clutches his nose after showing my best punch . I quickly take off the ropes on my feet and sprint for a run . I'll forever feel bad ....I am really grateful but it was a must to do that. I didn't know where I was , I've never been near the sea as far as I can remember . My father always kept us away from any source of danger . But I stop frozen in my feet when I hear the voice of the guy , crying for help . He is getting in so much trouble now...for..being nice to me .