Introduction

BEEP BEEP. Ugh today is the day I have to move to LA, by my self. Oh wait I forgot introduction, HI!My name is Emilia (Pronounced A-melia) I am 18 years old and I have 2 "best friends"named Emily and Maria.I am moving to LA to become a model and singer.My favorite band is why dont we.now back to the story..
Emilia's POV
"Emilia come here!!"
"OK Mom but let me get ready!"
"OK but hurry up we have to leave for the airport!"
"Fine" I yelled back

I put my hair up in a messy bun and some comfy clothes on cause, why not!?I walk down stairs to my mom making waffles so I sit down and grab a plate from the middle of the island

"So honey, are you sure you want to go live in LA I mean you are only 18 years old." "YES mom, I am trying to pursue my dreams you know."
"I know but my little baby is going to leave me." "MOM! Not with the nick names again!" "OK sorry sorry it's just I am going to be left alone again." "Mom it's ok I'm going to visit every now and then." "OK honeybee" Mom said with a wink.
Uhh I hate it when she calls me Honey bee. I munch down my last bit of the waffle and went upstairs to bring back down my suit cases. When I went into my room all my stuff was gone except the matress, my night stand, and my why don't we poster. As I was walking down the stairs all types of memories flew into my mind. A tear slipped down my cheek as I had a memory with my dad, my dad passed away in a motorcycle accident when I was 15. He was my best friend I told all my secrets to him, even my crushes. I was snapped  out of my thoughts when I found myself on the floor and my mom laughing, such a mom I have. "Hey mom what just happened?" "Really you tripped on the last step and now you are on the floor." She says as she helping me up. "Thank you." "Oh you're welcome." "Oh look you're uber is here." "Oh.." "Honey although we aren't that close please know that I love you and I will miss you, and don't let any man break you're heart, your hear me!" "YES mom I know and I will definetly miss you too.." Before I could have finished my sentence the uber driver honked at us. "BYE MOM I LOVE YOU!!" "LOVE YOU TOO SWEETHEART!!"
I put my luggage in the trunk and get in the back seat. I will miss you dear neighborhood...

A/N What do you think peoples? Is this bad or good? Just wanted to say that this is my first story so I hope you like this peeps and I will do a face reveal later in the book. Now bye my little midgets!! W/C 508