Thank goodness!

About an hour later this girl comes down stairs and offers me food.
"You probably poisoned it!" I say before she even made it half way down the stairs.
"Woah! We got off at the wrong hand." I roll my eyes.
"I'm Aspen by the way."
"I'm dont care by the way." I sneered back..
"MY goodness you are ruder than I thoughy."
I guess I should say sorry.......Ha not.
"Any ways here some food."
"HOW am I supposed to eat this?"
"I am going to untie you're hands, but just a heads up I run fast so you can't escape."
As soon as she untied my hands I did try to run up the stairs but she already closed and locked the door by the time I got up.
Woah I thought. How did she do that!! I then run up the stairs to find a metal door. What the heck, how am I going to escape this. There were some cameras in the basement so I grabbed rocks and threw them at the cameras. I then keep looking around to find a tiny hole that I can fit in. I go inside in and keep crawling. There was like a whole tunnel under there. But before I kept going I picked up some loose dirt and covered the hole I just went in. I then kept crawling until I see light. Hmm. I then find the end of the tunnel and crawl back up to the surface.
(Note the tunnel was underground) I get out and see that I was in a forest but this forest was very familiar. Wait!! The forest that I ran away in.. Huh how did I not notice this place before. Thenn....

A black van pulled up and I hid behind a tree. But then I saw Jack and Corbyn walking out. I started jumping around until they noticed me. They then ran toward me. "Emilia!!" They both yelled.
"SHUT up!"
"Ok?"
"Guys this is serious Daniel is inside still but I just escaped."
"We need to go inside and find him." Corbyn says.
"Ok let's go."