The Last...

After the boys left I turned on the TV and see that the boys were live. They were playing Something Different and when they were done Daniel said,

    "I would like to say something, My girlfriend Amelia (A/N I forgot the last name so it will be Anderson) Anderson has Cancer. So I would like to start A campaign That is called "The Anderson campaign" Amelia has been the love of my life and I honestly don't know what I would do without her." I then start to tear up.

"And I hope everything goes fine when she has surgery this afternoon."

Surgery? I didn't know I was going to have surgery this afternoon. I look at the time and see it was 11:30. I am nervous but I smile. Knowing that I have 5 boys always there for me.

     After about 30 minutes I was put onto a stretcher and was taken to a surgery room to preform surgery. The doctors say that there was a 50/50 chance that I was going to survive and that I was going to be cancer free.

After 5 hours

    When I woke up there was a bright light in front of my face. Is this what heaven looks like?! Then the light turns off and I see All of the boys.

    I smile widely and they all hug me.

    "AMELIA YOU ARE CANCER FREE!" They all yell!
————————————————————————
A/N Hey guys! I had so much fun writing this book and seeing you guys comment! You have all made me smile because of this! Hope you guys like this Book and make sure to check out my other book! Love you guys!
P.S. TALK CAME OUT AND I ALREADY KNOW THE LYRICS BECAUSE IF HOW GOOD IT IS!!
Anyways Bye😁👋