Did My Dreams Come True?

(A/N sorry but, look at Daniels cute faceee! Still my favourite!)
That same night I had a horrible nightmare, but it seemed so real.

____________nightmare____________
I went out side to go for a morning jog, I went all around the block all the way to Starbucks I ordered myself a mocha and left the store. That day was a little chilly, but here in LA it is hasn't been chilly since 2013. (A/N I don't even like in LA so idk what I'm writing.)
So I didn't bring along a jacket. I then walk to my usual spot where I always sit. But this time a shady man who was wearing everything black was sitting there, but I noticed one thing. The curls. Don't tell me it's Jack. I turn around and speed walk back to Starbucks and go inside. Phew. Why was he sitting there? But then Jack enters the store and comes and sits by me. Then I say,
"Why are you here, Jack?"
"I need to tell you something."
"And that is,?"
"We need to leave LA and live anywhere except for this place."
"What, Why?"
"We all haven't told you this, but look." Jack then shows me his forearm and I see a weird tattoo.
"What is that?"I ask.
"I was used for training on, by some scientists who wanted to figure out how to change humans into other things, like monsters."
"Oh. My. God. WHY DIDN'T you tell me?"
"Because I didn't think this would be a problem until today when I saw one of those vans that pick you up and take you into the lab, but he saw me. I escaped somehow with all the boys and August." He then looks out the window and says.
"CRAP, we need to leave, now!"
He takes my hand and leads me to the Starbucks bathroom, and we make sure no girl/ woman was in here. "Clear, I say." We try to exit the window but then, I wake up.

__________end of nightmare_______
I then wake up sweating. And I look around. I then see Daniel's figure right next to me, and I grab the hand that Jack showed me in the dream. And there it was. The tattoo. But instead of 12 in the middle of the box and triangle. He had 10. Hmm. Maybe the scientists had many people tested on? I then move his arm that was  around me and I get up. I walk out the door again and go to Jacks room. (Guys do you know who he sleeps with in his room?) And see Corbyn in there too. Because the bed Daniel sleeps on was empty, because of us sleeping in my bedroom.I quietly go to Jack and pull him on the arm until he wakes up.
"What do you want?"
"Follow me, you need some explaining to do."
"This early in the morning? It's only 4:40."
"I know but this is very very important."
"Ok, ok." We walk down the stairs to the back patio so no one could/will hear us. He sits down at the chair across from me.
"What is it."
"Give me your right arm." He hesitates but does so.
"Did you get this from some scientists."
"No-i mean Yes I mean-How do you---"
"You want to know how I know this."
"Well duh." He says in a 'duh' tone.
"I had a dream. That I got starbucks, and went to my usual spot to sit to drink it. But you were dressed in all black but I didn't recognize you until I saw your noodle hair."
"Hey!"
"Anyways I run inside and you follow me, when we were inside you tell me the whole story about how you get it and how they saw you. But then that truck came up to Starbucks and we ran to the ladies bathroom to jump out the window until I woke up."
"Dude. Only the boys and I know."
"Exactly!!"
"I think I know why you sure getting these dreams."
"Okay?"
"Follow me." We run up the stairs to go into Zachs room.
"Zach wake up dude......"

A/N HAA CLIFFHANGER!!Anyways HI my midgets, how you guys doing?The word count for today 715 Words!!