They left?

"Well uhh they are In Paris at the moment."
"PARIS?" I yell Jack then then flinches
" Well we asked them wherever in the world they wanted to go to and they said Paris so we bought them a house and tickets." Daniel reassured me.
"Are they ok though?" I asked worried.
"They are perfectly find, you can call them right now if you wanted to. "K" I then run up the stairs to my room. I am going to be soo lonely now. I then call them

I then call them. After a couple of rings they finally answer!
"OH MY GOD!! HIIII!!" I scream.
"HEY EMILIA" Emily and Maria scream back. Then Maria glared at Emily and I giggled.
"How's Paris?"
"Oh my God it's perfect! We got to see the Eiffel tower today!!" Maria sayed excitedly.
"And we went to a restaurant a we ate our first French bagel!!" Emily said.
"Bagel?" I raise one eyebrow.
"I mean uhh croissant. I totally forgot what it was called."
"Wow. The forgetful Emily, like always" I smile.
"Any ways Emilia it is 12 Am right now. Time difference. So we got to go to sleep."
"Oh ok." I say sadly.
"We'll talk more tomorrow, byee!!"
"Bye!" And with that I end the call and go downstairs stairs to the boys. I go to the couch and belly flop on it.
"Some one seems grumpy."
"Shut up Marais." I scowl back. I am definetly going to miss them soo much. But as I was laying down I could feel someone's eyes staring me down. So me being me turned around and saw Jack and Daniel looking at me. But they quickly looked away and acted like nothing happened. So I smirked because, I caught them!!
"EMILIAAAA"Zach whined.
"Whattttttt?"I whined back.
"Wanna play a video game?"
"Uhh why not?"
For about 2 hours we played black ops 4 (not really sure if there even is a 4.) And I beat his butt almost every time. But in the middle of playing for almost another 10 minutes I fell asleep during the game. Then I heard someone say.
"Let me take her to her bed." Then I feel very muscular arms carry me upstairs taking me into the room. Before someone put me down on opened my eyes and saw....

Keep scrolling

Then I saw Jonah? What? He then puts me down on the bed.
"Thank you." I manage to whisper.
"Anything for you." When he started walking out I said,
"Can you ask Daniel to come up here I need to talk to him."
"Ok." He closes my door and leaves. After about 2 minutes Daniel walks through my door. His hair was soaked and he was still trying to put on a shirt. I quickly look away and blush.he then breaks the silence by saying,
"You needed me?"
"Oh yeah. I want to know, what did Jimmy do to you?"
He clenched his jaw.
"He didn't do anything really." But he turned his face a little bit, and I notice a purple bruise. How did I not notice this yet?
"I will ask again. What. Did. He. Do. To. YOU!!"He looks down and says.
"He hit me, ok?" He says quickly.
"Come here." I say patting the spot next to me. " I thought you were sleeping."He stated.
"Yea I know, but I needed to talk to you first."
"I think you should get some sleep you have dark bags under your eyes."
"Ok, b-but can you possibly s-sleep with me?"
"Ok. " He takes off his shirt and pants leaving him only with his boxers on. He then climbs next to me and pulls me close to him.
"I love you so much Emilia"
"I love you too." He kisses my forehead and I go to sleep very quickly.

A/N Sup peeps!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I know I have been moving this story along very quickly but that's my problem. But I hope you know that making stories are hard so sometimes you have to take out characters like I did with Emily and Maria. But still I think you are going to like the rest of my story! Check out my other story, The Why Don't We WereWolves!! Bye peeps! W/C 723.