Again?

Me and Daniel finished our food and I took off my shoes so we could go and play at the park. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Yes Emilia?" He says. "I just wanted to play in the park. I say with a wink. I run and I guess I was much faster than him because he didn't catch up to me, like dude for real. I run up the playground stairs and go on the slide but didn't go done yet. He ran behind me, I didn't see him but he scared me and rapped his arms around my waist and his feet near my feet. I looked up at him and we stayed in that position for a while. Him looking done at me and me looking up at him, getting lost in his eyes.He then breaks the gaze and pushes me down the slide. "Really!!"  "What I just wanted to go down the slide!" "UHHHH." Daniel looks at his watch and says. "Emilia we have to get going now, it's 11 pm." "Really?Well that was really quick. "Hey i got to go to the bathroom." "Ok be quick." "Alrighty." I start fast walking and make it to the bathroom but before I pushed the door there was a rag on my face and I blacked out. Chlorofoam.

I woke up in a basement looking room and see that my feet and arms are tied. Dangit. I then hear someone say. "I think she is awake." Then this black figure comes up to me and I see the lightness of his face......... Jimmy?
"Wha-at? Why did you kidnap me? Where is Daniel?" "Oh my goodness babe. So many questions." "TELL ME WHERE DANIEL IS NOW!" I scream in his face. He wipes his face off and says, "He is being taken care of." Taken care of, for real. I watch to many action movies where the guy says "Oh he is being taken care of." That usually means he is going to die. "NOOOOO!!" "What is is babygirl." UHHHH I spit in his face. He was about to slap me when some girl yelled his name. "Don't think that I won't hurt you." And runs up the stairs. Really again?

A/N Hey guys! 1000 reads?!!?!? Omg!!! Ok that is alot! But anyways what do you think? You like it or not? But how are you guys? I love all my fans! #117 in mystery/thrill THANKS!!
W/C 416