Runner

Emilia's POV
I go downstairs and I see jack waiting for me.I tighten my ponytail and do a couple stretches. "You ready?" "Yea" I say confident. While I got ready I made a plan to go to the park and run and then I ask for the bathroom, what he doesn't know is that the bathrooms have windows so I'm going to escape that way. "Jack is there any way we can run at the park it's peaceful there?" "Oh uhh ok, just don't make a dumb move" "k" WE go outside and Jack drives us to the park.My plan is working!!! We get out of the car and do 2 laps before I ask, "Hey can I go to the bathroom?" "Ok but we only ran 2 laps." "I know but I'm on my cycle." He makes an o shape with his mouth and leads me to the bathroom. "I will be back in like 10 min." "Ok I will wait here." I go inside the bathroom and pretend like im peeing. Since I'm tall I can just climb things easier, so I climb up the wall and open up the window. I jump out of the bathroom and run.I ran really really fast. I kept running until I saw a highway, I font think jack is going to find me now. I stick my thumb out and a taxi driver comes and let's me in. "DO you have money?" "No sir I was kidnapped and I just escaped is there any way you can drop me by the nearest restaurant?" "OK only because you are in this situation miss." "Thank you."

Jacks POV
She has been in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes now. I barge in the ladies bathroom and find no one there and the window open. DANGIT SHE GOT AWAY, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID SOMETIMES!!!! I take my phone out and call Daniel.
"Yo Daniel she got away!"
"Really jack why are you soo stupid sometimes?"
"I don't know?"
"OK I'm coming!?"
"Ok"
I start the car and I track her down. When she fell asleep last night me and the boys inserted tracking devices in all of them we had to put them in their back.

A/N sorry guys but I had to write a short chapter so I can write a longer chapter next so ya BYE MIDGETS. Oh and LOVE YOU GUYS SS