Treat her better

Emilia's POV
When the uber driver dropped me off at the gas station I went straight to the telephone that they have. I dialed my mom's cell and called her, "Hello?" "Mom!! Hey i miss you!" "AWW honey I miss you too, are you alright dear?" "Uhh..." I hear the door behind me open and I turn around to find jack looking mad. Uh oh, "Hey mom got to go love you!" "OK honeybee,bye !" Jack spots me and I know that I'm screwed. He trots over to me and grabs my hand he interlocks our fingers as if we were dating. What does this boy think? We walk out of the restaurant and he let's go, he looks at me one more time and goes inside, I think I should get inside too. "Jack." "What!?" He says with anger in his tone. "HOW did you fine me?!" "I have my ways!" "Ok then."  The rest of the ride is was very very silent. When we got home he grabbed my Arm and dragged me to his room. Uh oh!! We go inside his room and he sits on his bed. "What we're you thinking Emilia!? The boys want me to hurt you now!" "WELL I'm sorry to hear but if you touch me I will kick you. I used to go to Kickboxing for 8 years  so don't mess with me!" His mad expression turned into a rather surprised expression. He once again pulled my arm and made me sit next to him. He looked at me then my lips you kidding me right. Them he makes the move, he kissed me. I didn't even move I just went along with it, it's like im In a trance or something because I didn't want to move. The kiss heated and then know what happens, (A/N AIN'T GONNA WRITE IT!!)and after that I went back into my room to think, what in the world just happened!?!?

A/S sorry guys, I have 2% and I couldn't think anymore for this chapt. But still I am going to MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER DEFINETLY LONGGER!! ok then bye little MIDGETS!!!!