Christina????????

She then stopped doing my hair and make up and looked me straight in the eyes.
"REALLY?? THAT MEANS A TON!"
"No biggie really. I ship you and Corbyn way to much!"
"Wow. I ship you and Daniel a lot too. And it seems like my ship has sailed." We then burst into a fit of laughter. Gosh is it nice to have a girl in the house again. Being cooped up in the house with the boys isn't bad, it just gets tireding (sorry about the spelling) and it gets boring too. She the goes back to doing my makeup and she turns me around.
"Wow. I look hot." I can hear Christina laughing behind me.
"All because of me."
I turn around again and hug her.
"Thank you!"
"It's really not a big deal." We then get up from our sitting positions and walk downstairs.

The boys were all scattered around the living room either watching tv or laying on the ground staring at the ceiling.
"Guys?" Christina says. They all turn their faces and see us. They quickly get up and run to us.
"YOU GUYS LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW BORING IT HAS BEEN THE PAST 30 MINUTES!" Zach says engulfing Christina and I in a very tight hug while everyone else hugged us too in a huge group hug.
"Can't. Breathe." I say as they all let go letting my lungs breathe normal again.
"Sorry I guess were too excited."
"Guys it has literally only been 30 minutes, it's not that big of a deal."
They all sigh knowing I would win in the conversation.
"Does anyone want food?" Christina asks.
"ME!" We all say.
"Ok then." She says chuckling. She walks into the kitchen as Corbyn slowly followers her. He then goes behind her and raps his hands around her waist. Awww. They are so cute! I go back to the couch and watch what ever the boys put on which was Pretty Little Liars. The intro came on. And I screamed it.
" GOT A SECRETE CAN YOU KEEP IT SWEAR THIS ONE YOU'LL SAVE BETTER LOCK IT IN YOUR POCKET TAKING THIS ONE TO THE GRAVE AND ILL SHOW YOU THAT I KNOW YOU WONT TELL WHAT I SAID CAUSE 2 CAN KEEP A SECRETE IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD." (Sorry if I didn't get the lyrics right.lol) all of the boys turned their heads and recorded me and so I got up and bowed down.
"Thank you Thank You!" I say as I sit back down. All of the boys were still laughing their asses off. I go to bthe kitchen and help Christina make the rest of the food.
"FOOD IS READY!" I scream. All of the boys run into the kitchen like a herd of cows. I pass out everyone some spaghetti and meatballs and everyone Eats up very quickly. I then go back to the kitchen and grab my plate of food and head to the living room and sit on the couch. I then finding the episode and put my plate in the kitchen. I was getting bored so I say,
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my rooms.
I heard a bunch of "ok's" and "got it" I go in my room and jump onto my bed. I then fall into deep slumber.

  After a couple of hours I wake up and  still see there is still light outside. So once again I grab my swimsuit and put it on. I then grab my phone and text Christina since I really didn't want the boys to come in the pool with us.

Emilia 🤪: Hey wanna go to the pool with me? Like a girls night?

Christina💕: Actually sure it is getting boring down here.

Emilia 🤪: Got it, but you're swimsuit on and meet me downstairs. Just don't let the boys know you are coming.

Christina💕: Got it.

I go downstairs and see all of the boys's back turned to me and then watching the tv. Luckily the Back door was in another room so they won't see or hear me since the door is a glass door and it doesn't make noise. I put my towel on one of the beach chairs and dive in the pool. I do some tricks and a couple laps because I am very active. Before I was kidnapped I actually did many Marathons and Triathlons (IRL I actually do Triathlons so yay) but since I have been here I haven't had that much physical activity as much. Christina then comes from the back door and she sets her towel next to mine and she jumps in. Then she say...

A/N Hi guys!! Cliffhanger!! Anyways many of you said you can help me soooooo, is there any chance you can put some ideas for the next chapter?? Please??? That would be very helpful. Also I got an iPhone 2 days ago so it actually lets me put emojis in, finally so you'll be seeing more emojis. Anyways, W/C 841