"Home"

I got out of the uber and put my luggage on the conveyor belt thing.I then got my luggage back and I had to wait a whole 20 minutes for the plane! LIKE FOR REAL!! Any ways during that time I texted Maria and Emily to pick me up when I get to LA they just moved there last month so they know the area by now.

Bad Girls

Emilia:Sup peeps I'm in the airport rn. Can u guys pick me up in like an hour and a half

Emily:Sure but do u want me to get u Starbucks on the way there?

Emilia:U kidding me HELL ya!

Maria:Hey!!! U might be 18 but you're still young to me bea.

Emilia: OK fine, but what is it with people calling me young today?

Emily &Maria: BECAUSE U R YOUNG!! .

Emilia: OK ok gtg plane is here... LA HERE I COME!!!!!

(End of convo.)

"Any one going to LA please go to gate 7." Here's my que. As I'm walking to the gate I see familiar faces walking to the gate too... OMG OMG OMG!!!! IT'S WHY DON'T WEEEEEE!!!!!!! hfydyryd.... ok ok Emilia act cool and don't look stupid. I start walking and I turn around because I thought I heard someone and of course I bump into the one and only... JACK  AVERY !!!! UHHHHHH STUPID MEEEEEEEEEE!!! I get up and say, "Oh my goodness I am so sorry.." "Oh it's okay" "No Its not, stupid me!" I murmured the last part but somehow he heard me "No you're not stupid I was on my phone, here since I only have a bag, and u have 3 luggages let me help you." "Oh ok" I blushed really badly I probably look like a tomato Dangit. He takes two of my luggages and helps me onto the plane. "WHY thank you gentleman." " Anything for a buetiful lady." Hey helps me put my luggage on the compartment on the top of the seats and of course, u guessed it He is seated right next to me. We sat down and I went on the tv in front of me and watched Riverdale until...........................

Jk I will continue sorry peeps..

I felt something warm on my hand I look down and found Jacks hand on mine. How could this be HAPPENING!!!!! I look over at Jack who is smirking at me and winks at me too. He could probably see that I was a very dark shade of red. Wow. Embarrassing. Out of nowhere he says, "You look cute when you blushed." I don't think he processed what he just said that because he face palmed his forehead and it became red.
Before I knew it I laid my head on his shoulder and fell fast asleep. I woke up with Jack lightly shaking me telling me, "come princess we have to go." "Fine" I grunted. I grabbed my stuff and got off the plane. I spotted Emily and Maria with a sign that said Emilia :). Before I could go up to them, Jack grabbef my wrist and pulled me toward him, "I never got you're name." "Oh uhh my name is Emilia." " Such a buetiful name, bye got to go. And here is a little something." Hey handed me a piece  of paper and left me. I turned around and walked to my BFFs, "EMILY MARIAAAAAA!!!!!!!" "EMILIAAAAA" WE ran to each other dramatically as everyone around us were staring as we were complete psychopaths. "OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SOOOO LONGGG!!!" "I know right, but we better leave before we get kicked out because of this craziness we made." Emily said looking worried. "Hey why are you worried let's just start going." "Ok" Maria stutters. Hmm. They are acting really weird.
Skip car ride just because.

When we went "home" which I mean by Emily and Marias home. We go inside and I head upstairs to my room. I pull the peace of paper out of my pocket and found a Phone number. Yas!! I fist pump the air and get up from my bed and start dancing, yelling, "He gave it to me, he gave it to me!" Then I hear Emily scream, "SHUT UP GIRL!!""OK FINE!!" I grab my phone and....

A/N Hey guys!! My second chapter what u think yall, sorry bout' the cliff hanger but an authors got to do what an authors got to do. Comment down below if you want me to do a face reveal soon, byee my little midgets!!!!!
W/C 762.