you WHAT?

Emilia's POV
I woke up to a slight wetness on my cheek. Hmm I wonder what that's from. I get up from my bed and get dressed, I grab some skinny jeans, a white crop top that says don't talk to me, and a beanie that says BACK OFF. Oh and for the shoes I wore nothing. I go to Emily's room and find that she is still asleep so I go into Marias room, and she was dressed and writing in here diary. "Hey u ready?" "Yea." "Ok let's see if we can go downstairs." "Alrighty." WE go back into my room (A/N the rooms are connected the rooms are actually one big room) and I try opening the door but it doesn't budge. And there was a button that was red, of course with the dumb person I am I touch the big shiny red button and it rings as if you were calling someone, "Hello, what do u want?" "UHHHH some food would be nice!" I say in a duh tone. "Oh yea okay then." "Chop Chop!" Maria says. After we stopped talking to Jack, I started giggling at Marias comment that she made at jack, "Really Chop Chop, goofball." "What I'm trying to be funny and trying to forget that we are kidnapped!" " OK ok but I think Emily is waking up because she is definetly talking to herself." "WHY did I have to get kidnapped why not in a year?" WE hear Emily say that but then someone knocks on the door.
Marias POV
Me and Emilia were talking but get interrupted by a knock at the door then Emilia says, "Come innn!" IN a single song voice. Zach walks in the door and his jaw dropped, oh crap, I am only wearing booty shorts and a crop top. "Oh I'm sorry Zach I should probably change." "No no its okay, it looks hot."He murmured the last part but I hear it and I blushed really really badly, "why thank you!" "OK lovebirds stop. Zach why are you here?" "Oh uhh I was gonna ask you guys if you would like to eat?" "Oh ok Thanks we will be down in a little bit " I say with some sass. "Ok bye girls." "Bye!" Me and Emilia say annoyed, "let me go change, I don't want them to look at me like Zach did." "Ok"
Zachs POV
That was literally a site to see, I didn't think that Maria would wear stuff like that but I guess she does, Emilia was wearing a cute outfit too. Jack got lucky he got the athletic one, not saying that everyone else is not pretty and athletic but for real her muscels though.

JACKS POV
Emilia is such a bueaty, she very pretty and nice, I know I already said this but for real. Since I know that she always goes for a morning jog, don't ask me how. I go up to her room and barge in. She was on the tv that we let her and her friends have. "Yo Emilia?" "Ya?" "DO you want to go for a run with me?" "Sure!" "But under one surcumstance." "AT that is?" "You can get run away because we know everything about you and you're favorite spots got that?" "Oh uhh yea." "I could tell she was scared but she just can't run away.
Emilia's POV
Did Jack just ask me to go running? I didn't even know he was athletic.Well of course I had to say yes, I knew for a fact that I'm faster than him, so I can get out of his grip fast.I got snapped out of my thoughts when jack said, "Let's go princess get ready, and if you escape and I find you, you are going to be tortured in some way." "Okay..."I get dressed into a comfy but cute outfit for the job.

"I get dressed into a comfy but cute outfit for the job

(A/N pretend she doesn't have the phone.) And go downstairs, without permission... DUN DUN DUUUNN.

A/N yes guys I know this was a short chapter, but bear with me okay? Oh and sorry for my spelling I'll try to go back and correct it, now bye MIDGETS!!!! W/C 706