I'm a fan.

A/N do any of you know what this song is from? Comment if you do. If you are a true WDW fan you will definetly know.
___________________________________
I woke up once again, but this time I had a feeling im my gut that something bad is going to to happen. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower and do other lady business. (If us ladies know what I mean.lol.)
I get out and wake Daniel up. He wouldn't wake up so I went into the bathroom once again and take out a bucket that was under the sink and fill it with water. Maybe I shouldn't do it. It's my bed. I then leave the bucket in the bathroom and walk to Jonah's room. He was awake and on his phone.
"Hey Jonah. I need a favor."
"And that is?"
"Can you carry Daniel to his bed for me? I want to pour water on him."
"Well ok. But as soon as the water touches his face, we need to run. I did this before and then he tackled me on the ground."
"Really? He's like a toothpick!"
He chuckles. We then walk into my room and he picks Daniel up like a feather and I go get the bucket. We then walk into Daniels room and he sets him on his blow up matress. He has 2 for some reason. (Ok I am going to change up the story and say everyone has their own room. Ok? It's easier any way.)  I then go over him and pour the water on him. I drop the bucket and me and Jonah run fast. We can hear Daniel scream like a girl and I hide in one of the closets. He then walks slowly across the house and finds Jonah. I then look around at my surrounding because I hear them coming closer to me. I see a pile of clothes and i hide under them making sure non of me is visible. They then open the closet door and start looking around then Daniel looks under the clothes and finds me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I start screaming and hit his back. But it does nothing.

"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!" I scream. He was still wet so my clothes were getting wet too. He then walks outside and stops right in front of the pool.
"Please don't throw me in. I just took a shower."
"Nope. You can take another one." And then he throws me in. I scream once again and I say,
"Since you threw me in, can you help me out at least?"
"Sure." He then sticks his hand out. I grab it and I pull him in. He then goes under and pulls my foot down. I then go under and I "look" at him in the eyes although the chlorine was going to burn my eyes out and then I grab his face and kiss him. Still under the water. That was a bad idea because I then try to breathe and water fills my lungs. I quickly get up and cough all the water up.
"You didn't enjoy it?" Daniel says with worriness in his voice.
"It was wonderful. It's just I almost drowned because I thought we were on land, not in the water."
"Wow." He says smiling. I then loft myself up from the pool and run inside cold. I see all the boys looking at me as I was walking past the living room.
"What are you looking at!?" I yell while walking up the stairs.
"You! Of Course!" They yell back.
"YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!" I yell from my room.
"I THINK WE KNOW!!" Corbyn yells back.
I quickly change and not take a shower because I am wayyy to lazy. Corbyn then walks up to my room and says.
"My girlfriend will be coming today, her name is Christina."
"Oh ok." I sat back. I knew he has a girlfriend but I don't know what she looks like, since you know. Kidnapping? Anyways I put light makeup and I walk downstairs. All of the boys where scattered around the living room watching, "Mean Girls."
"What the heck?" Zachs quickly turns his head and glares at me.
"What? You haven't seen boys watching Mean Girls?"
"Uhh. Well no. Actually." I say putting my hands up. I then walk to the couch and sit next to Corbitch. (Lol sorry)

We sit on the couch watching classic movies until we all hear a knock at the door. I quickly Stand up and walk behind corbyn as he was walking up to the door. He then opens up the door and I see a very beautiful lady standing outside. As soon as the door opened, she jumped into his arms and they kiss. Awwwwwwww. They then move from each other's arms and she spots me. She then has the hugest smile ever and she walks over to me and hugs me. Of course I hug back. She then says,
"I have heard So much about You!"
"Really? From who?"
"Oh Daniel and Jack." Of course.
"Finally a girl in this house hold. There were 2 others but they got to go to Paris."
"Oh really? Well I am honered."
She then ends the hug and goes to The rest of the boys. We all go to the kitchen and we sit around the island just talking about life.
"Do you guys want food?" I ask.
"Sure!" They all say. I then get up and ask one more question.
"What do you gu us want?" They all look at Christina.
"Can we have Pancakes?" They all say yas.
"Sure." I then start making pancakes and turn on my playlist on Spotify. Perfect by Ed Sheeran came an and I was slow dancing with the air.
Cause we were just kids
When we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you holding mine
Baby I'm
Dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling you look perfect tonight...... and soo on.

I sing that part out loud and hear clapping behind me. I then bow down and hand them their pancakes.
"Here you go guys."
"Thanks Amelia!!Zach says.
"Uhhuh." I hum back.
We finish our pancakes and Christina asks,
"Could I possibly do your makeup?"
"Of Course!!" We then walk up stairs to my room and she says,
"Wow. This is beautiful!!"
"Why thank you!!" I then show her to my makeup drawers and she starts doing my makeup.
"I am such a fan of you." I say to Christina......
___________________________________
A/N Hey guys. This is my first long chapter in so LONG!! Hope you enjoy the story. I will also get back to the tattoo thing in the next chapter. BYEEE PEEPS.
W/C 1,201.