Girl?

A/N Hi guys. Just wanted to give a shout out to Team1McEathron for giving me ideas for the stories. Go check her out!! And also even though this is a WDW fanfic, I still love the Dolan Twins too, but not as much as WDW!!!
__________________________
Christina then said,
"Hey I think I found out something.."
"What?" I say back as I swim back to the shallow and Christina following me.
"I think Zach, found a girl!!"
"Really?" I say really confused.
"Isn't he a baby still?"
" I guess, but I heard him talking to her on the phone and he said, 'Come her in an hour' so I guess we should stay in for 10 more minutes and then go change."
"Sounds like a plan to me. But she better be nice or not break his heart or I'll break her head."
"Woah. I haven't seen that side of you yet." She says laughing.

Me and Christina stay in the water for 10 more minutes just splashing each other and swimming even more. We then get out and head to our rooms. As we were walking in quietly Daniel still finds me and I run up the stairs.
"You know I see you Emilia!!"
"I know, I know. But I only have a swim suit and a towel on me." I then stop at his door. He comes up to me.
"Can I see the swimsuit?" He says with a smirk plastered onto his face. I quickly grab the door handle go inside, and say,
"Not today Seavey!!!"
"Wait!! Another DAY??" He says a little too excited.
"Maybe." I say laughing as I grab clothes and head to the bathroom. I quickly change into high waisted shorts and a cute crop top that says, 'WEIRD AND PROUD' and I put my hair up into a lazy bun and doo light makeup. Then I head out. Daniel was in the room already and was on his phone. He then sees that I'm here and looks me up and down.
"Damn!"
"Shut Up!" I say covering the blush that was on my face with my hands. He then gets up and pulls my hands away.
"Emilia you look beautiful any way so don't cover up."
"Fine." I say as I kiss his cheek and head out. I then go to Corbyn and Christina's room and knock.
"Come in!" I hear Christina yell. I open the door and see she is applying makeup on her face.
"Hey." I say.
"Hiuuu." She says because she was applying lipstick now. I then sit down on their bad in silence. When she finished she was able to finally able to talk.
"Ok sorry about that."
"No it's fi" I couldn't finish because then we heard knocking coming from downstairs. Me and Christina look at each other and run downstairs.

All of the other boys were all ready down there as Zach was opening the door. This young girl hugs Zach and then the rest of the boys. She then moves to us but barely hugs either Christina or I. As she walks away I say to Christina,
"What's her problem?"
"I honestly have no clue. All of us then go to the living room, but me and Christina decide to go to a different way and go to the kitchen so we could talk and they wouldn't hear us. I then look back at the girl and she gives me a death glare.
When we make it to the kitchen I immediately start talking.
"Girl. I just looked at her and she gave me the death glare."
"She did that to me to." I then hear Daniel and the girl laugh. I think Christina hears to because she starts walking to the wall that was splitting the living room and the kitchen. We both glance and I see her extremely close to Daniel. Uh uh. Bîtch. Ain't going to steal my man.
"I have to say something."
"Ok. Just call Daniel here."
"Got it." As I was walking to the living room I glance back at Christina and she sticks both of her thumbs up. I don't completely go to where they were sitting but behind the couch.
"Daniel? Can I talk to you real quick? In the kitchen?"
"Sure." I the quickly walk to the kitchen and sit at the island as Christina sits next to me.
"Uhhh what happened?" Daniel says as he walks in.
"I was just wondering, who's that girl?"
"Oh her? Her name is Alex. She is Zach's very close friend. He is going to ask her out today though. Why?"
"Oh uhh because she didn't introduce herself to us." Christina says pointing at both of us. Literally what can I do without her?
"Ok then," He says walking out. But he stops dead in his tracks and turns around to us.
"Uhh we are having a party tonight at 6."
"Ok thanks!" I say looking at the time. 2 He then walks away.
"Can we go to the mall so we can look for dresses? I don't have any."
"Okay."
"Let's go get our money first." I say.
"Ok." She says back. I run upstairs and get Daniels hoodie and put it on. It smells like him. I then put my shoes on and grab some cash.
I go downstairs and wait for Christina. She then comes after about 2 minutes and I yell to the boys and Alex.
"WE'LL BE BACK!!"
"OK!!" I hear Jonah say back. We go to her car and get in.
"Hey do you have and aux cord by any chance?" I ask.
"Yup." She then hands it to me and I put my Spotify station on. We then start to driving and we roll down the windows and yell,
"FOLLOW USS!!!" We then get back in a laugh and sing the whole time. When we make it to the mall it is 2:30 do we still have time. We go inside and head to Forever 21. We look around and one dress caught my eyes.

I then show Christina and she says it was the right one for me

I then show Christina and she says it was the right one for me. We keep looking around for her dress and we found it.

(Just pretend it's not Kim)We go the dressing rooms and change

We go the dressing rooms and change. We then get out of the rooms at the same time and look at each other.
"MAN WE LOOK HOTT!!" Christina yells. I then laugh at her.
"I know right. We are going to be the litest of them all."
"You got that right!" Christina says while smiling. We go back in and change into our regular outfits and pay for them. I check the time on one of the closest clocks and see it was 5:00 already. I then say to Christina,
"Dude we got to go and get ready." She nods in approval and we run to the car while other people were looking at us weirdly. We get in the car and drive home fast. When we get home it is only 5:15 so we have time to get ready. We see the place is decorated and that Alex was flirting with Jonah. Wow. Me and Christina go up the stairs and head our own ways I get to Daniel and I's room and get ready.
____________________________
A/N Hey guys!! How do you think this chapter is?? Anyways like before I think you should really follow Team1McEathron she could probably help you if you need help on a chapter like she helped me, anyways W/C 1261.