Try to.

A/N Hey guys it's been a while since I have updated sorry but I have been busy in life and stuff like that, hope you like this chapter.

After Jimmy went up the stairs I looked around to see if there
Was anything I can set myself free with. I looked and looked until I felt something in my pocket of the dress (yes I know why pockets, idk) and I grab what ever it is with my hands that were still tied together. Ha! I though. My phone. They must really not know how to kidnap someone. I open it up with my purple thumb and call Maria.
"Hey!"
"Shhhh, I need to have jack on the phone right now and hurry." I heard someone's footsteps so I panicked.
Then I hear Jacks voice.
"Emilia?"
"Jack thank god, I need you to track this phone I just got kidnapped aga--."
"Naughty Naughty, why did you try to call someone."
"You know they are going to find you and kill you."
"HA that's going to be hard I have 7 people here with me! And what do you have. Oh yeah No one."
"SHUT UP!"
"Oh you should never yell at me."
"You're not my bo-.." I then felt my cheek burn and just noticed he slapped me. "You're lucky I won't do anything else to you." I then turn my face so I wouldn't have to see this discusting man. He then left with my phone without saying anything.