Hospital

When I do wake up I find myself in a very white room and beeping monitors. The Hospital. But why am I here? Did I break something? I then look around and see no casts on me. But my head was started throbbing and my vision became blurry one again. My monitor started beeping crazily and the doctors started running in. One of the nurses went up to my water bag and added something yellow to it. Minutes after I start to feel better.
"Is everything ok?" I ask he nurse. She looks down at me and says,
"Yes and No. Do you need water or anything to eat?"
"Water! But what's wrong with me?!" She then walks out with the other doctors without saying anything. I look up at the ceiling and sigh. I close my eyes and rest for a moment when another doctor comes in and brings me water. I gladly take it because my mouth feels like a savanna.
"I'm here to talk to you about what's wrong." The doctor says while pulling up a chair.
"I'm Dr. Parello. And you of course are Emilia," I nod while being confused.
"So uhh, what's wrong with me?!" I ask worriedly.
"Well we found out you have Cancer."
I look at him in shock. My eyes start to gloss up and some tears fall down.
"Don't worry though. We are trying to find the cure right now."
"Wait! So that means you don't have the cure??!" I ask surprised.
"Sadly no, we don't have it but we are going our full ways to find the cure. Ok?"
"May I have some alone time please? And please send my family down here. The boys." I whisper the last part.
"Okay they will come up pretty soon." He says. He then walks out and leaves me here In the dark...
________________________________
A/N How's everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while😧. I'm trying my best to balance school and well Wattpad. And plus my mom is like You can't have your phone at home until summer. But I'm on it anyways. Don't tell her!😉 Anyways I think I will make a sequel to this book soon but I need to make one more chapter, then we will be done. Sorry for the short chapter it's early in the morning and I can't write a lot.
Anyways W/C 400.