Chapter 1~Bethany Amelia Gaskarth

"Bethany Amelia Gaskarth" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. I sighed loud, turned the laptop off and lazily walk downstairs.
"There's no need to yell at me, you know?" I rolled my eyes.
"Beth, did you break another guitar? You know your father spends a lot of money in them" my mom angrily said.
"Why do you even care? He has tons of guitars and he's barely even home, he doesn't remember having that guitar" I answered roughly at my mom.
As you can guess, Alex Gaskarth is my father. While most of you think that it'd be amazing to be his kid, it actually sucks. My dad is always touring. Out of 365 days a year, he spends 360 days touring and doing signings and acoustic shows. I may sound like a whiny teen asking for unnecessary attention but then I have my mother, Lisa. She talks about my father as if he was a prize just cause he's famous and she talks about me in the same way cause I'm her daughter with Alex Gaskarth, the famous singer. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and my mother is in love and happily married to Alex but we're not the image of "the perfect family" that everyone has.
"Bethany, don't answer me in that way. You know Alex is out because of work" my mother sighed.
"Well maybe if you worked, dad would spend more time at home with us" I yelled at my mom. I quickly ran to my room and slammed the door. This is the sixth time we have an argument this month and I'm starting to think that running away is the only way to stop this. If it wasn't for Hayden, Jack Barakat's son, I'd probably ran away a long time ago.

*Beth is like the girl of the pic*