Chapter 5~Kiss?

Hayden arrived 5 minutes later. He knocked the door and I immediately let him in as I kept crying. He quickly gave me a hug.
"What happened cutie?" He whispered into my hair.
"Jackson said that my father doesn't like me and I'm just a whiny teen and" I couldn't speak. I didn't care about Jackson, the thing that hurt me most was Andrea's attitude.
"Come on, you know he's not right" Hayden kissed the side of my head and held my hand. "Alex loves you, okay? And it's normal that you complain about her, she's sometimes too much honestly" He cracked a sad but cute smile and guide me to my room where we lie down and cuddled as he played with my hair.
"Hay?" I said. He made a noise, meaning that he was listening. "What if we go away from here as soon as I graduate?" I looked up at him and saw a frown on his face.
"What do you mean Beth?" He asked concerned.
"I mean, like running away from home. Never coming back" I stared at his brown eyes. He was so cute that it got hard not to kiss him. It was always hard but that day, both of us laying in my bed and cuddling, that day was specially hard.
"Don't get me wrong but I actually like my home. I'm fine with Jack and my mother" I sighed. "Maybe we can just buy a house and move together if we have enough money so you don't have to stand your mother all the time but" He sighed.
"I-I... I'm sorry I didn't want to. I mean I know that you. I mean... sorry" I looked down and blushed ashamed. Was I that stupid to ask him to leave his life just because mine was hell? Yeah I was cause I did it.
"Hey but don't do that cutie" He lifted my head. Our faces were close. So close that I could feel his warm breath in my skin. "I promise that as soon as you graduate, we'll move together, okay?" He whispered sweetly. I nooded slowly. He leaned a bit like if he was going to kiss me. At that point my mind was going crazy and my body was shaking as the butterflies of my stomach started going wild.
Just when our lips were about to touch, I heard the front door open. Shit.
We both looked at each other, blushing a lot and he moved back as if we weren't just about to kiss.
"Beth? Are you home? Aren't you supposed to be at class right now?" I heard my mother said from downstairs. I heard her coming to my room and then she opened the door. "Oh Hayden, you're here" She looked at the both of us slowly. "Nice seeing you here. Beth, we'll talk later".
What have I done now? Skipped classes because Jackson insulted me and then almost kissed Jack's son?
Hayden almost kissed me. My crush almost kissed me, can you hear me screaming? Of course not but you know what I mean.