Chapter 4~Highschool

I woke up to the sound of an alarm ringing. I turned around in my bed and turned the alarm off. I changed into the school's uniform and walk out of my house without eating anything. After walking half an hour, I arrived to hell, I mean, highschool.
"Gaskarth" My best friend called me as soon as she saw me, making me smile.
"Black" I said as I walk to her. I hugged her back and told her everything about my last conversation with my father.
"Well Beth, you shouldn't worried that much. He knows that you're a teen an get those sudden changes in mood. You're in your last year of school,calm down and enjoy life. Try to get that guy you like, Hayden right? And go to parties and live a normal teen life" She said as we walk to class.
She didn't understand. Her family was perfect, her mother was a doctor and her father a lawyer. She was an only child, which meant that all the money and all the attention was for her. She also had the guy she wanted even though she wasn't happy with him.
"Sure Andrea" I rolled my eyes. "I get Hayden easily and get drunk every Saturday and that will bring my father back home" I said annoyed.
I sat on my seat and looked around. There was a new kid at class. He looked like the average emo with his band merch, skinny jeans and piercings. He was cute.
The teacher made us sit in pairs and I was lucky to get the new emo guy next to me.
"Hey" I said as I smiled.
"Hi" He answered back shyly. He kinda reminded me of uncle Zack, shy but cute.
Hayden was my crush since I was 5 but he was clearly not interested in me so I had to try with other guys, right?
Everything went normal until the lunch hour.
Andrea and I got to the cafeteria and sat next to each other, soon her boyfriend joined us.
"Hey Andie" Her boyfriend started kissing her neck, gross. I gasped loudly. "Hey Beth" he said roughly.
"Hi Jackson" I answered. I didn't like Jackson at all. He was annoying all the time and wanted to make out with Andrea, no matter where and ugh.
"Are you still chasing that punk guy? Hayden? He doesn't like you. Just look at you, your father is constantly on tour cause he clearly can't stand you. And that guy... he has other girls cause you are just a whiny teen, always complaining about your mother" Jackson told me. I looked at Andrea and she didn't say a single thing, she was leaving her boyfriend insult me.
"You know Jackson? I hope you choke on your fucking lunch and die" I stood up and run out of the cafeteria and went home.
As soon as I got home, I phoned Hayden.
"Hayden, I need you" I say as I broke down.
"Beth? Aren't you at class? What happened?" He sighed. "I'm on my way"