Chapter 2~Hayden Barakat

I changed my pyjama for a Green Day crop shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black vans and took a red beanie my father gave me the last time he was home for my birthday, about 2 years ago. I opened my window and silently sneaked out of home. I walked to the nearest park and sat on a bench. It was about 3am and a really chill breeze was blowing.
"I should have brought a sweater" I mumbled.
I stayed in silence for nearly half an hour, just thinking about my life and my future before someone sat next to me. I turned my head immediately to see Hayden.
"Couldn't sleep?" He asked. I shook my head and looked up at the sky.
"Another argument with my mother" I sighed and looked at him. Hayden had black hair and dark brown eyes, just like Jack. In fact, you could perfectly say that they were twins if you didn't know them.
"Well you should have called me. I'd have gone for you and took you to my house. You know you can count on me" he raised his shoulders as I started blushing.
I had a huge crush on Hayden but it'd fell wrong to date him as our parents were practically brothers plus I was pretty sure he didn't like me that way.
"Hay, your mother wouldn't have agreed" I stared at him.
"Well" he looked me into my eyes, causing me to blush even more. "She knows the constant fights you and your mother have when Alex is not around. Don't forget that my mom knows everything you tell Jack" I opened my mouth wide. Shit, I completely forgot that Jack can't keep a secret.