"Stalker" || Chapter 1

"15 Years Later"

Haddonfield, Illinois

October, 1978

-----

"(Y/N) Pov"

I'm sleeping peacefully in my bed dreaming about my childhood. It's been about 15 years since i was a cute little bunny for Halloween. I remember my classmates, my teachers, my friends, and the school. But one thing i forgot about was that shy boy who transferred out of my class and moved out of his parents house for no reason, i never saw him again. I asked my parents where he was but i never got a reply from them. Years past and now i forgot about the shy boy in my classroom 15 years ago.

The alarm clock rang in in my ears waking up me up. I groaned and got out of bed not wanting go to class. I'm 20 years old and i'm getting a teaching degree hoping to become a teacher. I still live with my parents but i'm looking for an apartment to move out soon. My two best friends Annie Brackett and Lynda Van Der Klok live at home to, we were all talking about getting an apartment together.

I got in the shower washing my body with soap, as soon as i got out i changed into my clothes. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, i looked in the mirror satisfied with my look. I went downstairs to be greeted by my parents. I kissed my dad in the cheek and sat down in the table "Hey honey here's some pancakes" my mom said passing the food to me and my dad. I scarfed down my pancakes, "Hey slow down there (y/n) don't want to get sick" my dad scolded me in a teasing manner. "Sorry" i said with my mouth full my dad rolled his eyes and looked at the newspaper. I looked over at the clock, realizing i'm going to be late. I grabbed my stuff and kissed my parents goodbye, walking out of the house.

But before i left the sidewalk my dad walked up to me. "Don't forgot to drop the key off at the Myers place" my mentioned heading his car.

"I won't" i promised him walking away from my house.

"They're coming by to look at the house by 10:30, be sure to leave it under the matt."

"Promise" i rolled my eyes.

I continued walking but instead of walking my usual path, i walked towards the old myers house to drop off that key. I heard that the myers had a car crash that killed them leaving the house abandoned and isolated. People fear of going near that house, i'm not sure why, maybe it just looks scary. I minding my own business when i heard a small voice call out my name.

Tommy ran up to me joining me in my walk. He was one of the kids i usually babysitted, he was nice kid, a bit shy but i liked him. "Coming over tonight?" Tommy questioned

"Same time same place" i said to him.

"Can we make jack o'lanterns?"

"Sure"

"Can we watch the monster movies?"

"Sure"

"Can you read to me? Can you make popcorn?"

"Sure, you little rascal" i smiled ruffling his hair we both laughed.

We continued walking our merry way. We just talked about my dad's job and walking down the path. But when i mentioned the Myers house he grew nervous. He tried to stop me telling me that's the devil's house but i ignored him, and put the key under the matt, showing to him that i am brave. Unknown to me and Tommy a unknown figure in watching us through the window. The figure recognized me watching through the window.