"The Aftermath" || Chapter 5

(AN || Read Author's note, it's kinda important.)

I fell unconscious from all the stress and the shock after the ambulances arrived. Loomis stayed close to me until the paramedics went in the room. They put bandages around him and they told him that he only hit his head and loss a bit of blood and he didn't have serious injuries, and that he was free to go. But they warned him to take it easy, he ignored the doctor's advice and went to look for Michael. While they put me on a gurney hauling me away from the house and putting me in the ambulance driving me to the hospital.

"Hello, rise and shine sleeping beauty~" I heard a boy's voice say to me waking me up.

I opened my eyes to find a boy around my age waving his hand to get my attention, smiling down at me. He had short light brown hair, light shiny brown eyes, and a charming friendly smile. He had hospital staff attire which meant that he probably worked here.

I was about to sit up when a nurse put me back down. "Easy there you don't want the stitches to open do you?" The nurse said to me a soothing voice rubbing my back.

"Where is he?" I groaned looking up at the boy as he gave me a confused look. "Who?" He asked "Loomis. Dr Loomis" I croaked starting to panic worried that he's in danger. "Don't worry he's fine, he had minor injuries and was sent back home. He's safe" He reassured me, I sighed in relief.

"Is Michael still out there?" I asked nervously looking at them. The ambulance staff looking concerned and a bit scared. Until one of the nurses said something. "Unfortunately no, but they're working on it" I started to panic, the boy put his hands on my shoulders. "It's ok you're safe now the police are after him." The nurse calmly explained to me, handing me some pain relievers, and a bottle of water which I took and swallowed.

I felt anxious the entire ride thinking back of what just happened. About how a crazy man is in love with me, and stalking me the whole day. I remembered the last thing I said to my friends before they died, and seeing their bodies in the bedroom. I started to feel sad, all my friends are dead and they're not coming back, the grief started to kick in. Light tears going on my face. Then I felt someone pat me on the back, I looked behind me to see that boy softly smiling at me.

"Are you ok?" He concernedly asked me. "Yeah i'm fine, just tired." I muttered looking up on the ceiling. "I'm sorry, it must suck to see your friend's die." He exclaimed with a sympathetic look. "Thank you for understanding." I thanked him with no emotion which he nodded slowly feeling bad for me.

"Btw my name is John, John Lloyd." He introduced himself in an effort to cheer me up. "My names (Y/n) (Y/l)~" I said to him softly looking over at the boy, he nodded his head, grinning. "It's alright, I already know who you are." He said softly smiling in sympathy, I looked at him with confusion. How did he know my name? "Alright John, quit flirting with the patient." A older female nurse scolded John who raised his hands up in defence. "I'm not, plus I have a girlfriend. I'm just being nice~" He defended in a teasing manner, the older nurse rolled her eyes annoyed. I just sat there awkwardly trying hard to forget what happened for now.

We finally made it to the hospital. John and his co-worker placed the gurney out of the ambulance and heading into the hospital. It was pretty empty besides of course the hospital staff and couple of patients, maybe it was a slow night for them.

I stared off into space as they put me in a hospital bed. John waved bye at me, I smiled waving back slightly as he walked away to attend to other matters. The doctor came in looking at my ankle and wrist inspecting my injuries.

"It looks like your left arm and left leg are broken, we need a cast of those and a few cuts on your arms we need to get you a techno shot." He explained to me ordering a nurse to get a shot.