"Eerie Melancholia" || Chapter 17

(This is important but from here on out the rest of the chapters are gonna be a realistic respiration of Depression, Alcoholism, mentions of Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts. Please don't read this if you are experiencing these things and stay safe.)

7 Years later || October 29th

1988 || Tens years after the Babysitter murders.

"3rd Person view"

The air was freezing cold, even more so than usual with the fall weather that fell upon california. The empty land which only had large grass, some flowers, the fall leaves for the weather, and a old looking barn that was in the distance away from the all of the trees that surrounded the nice but empty and almost deary land that a small family owned. Speaking of the family that owned the place, they drove in their truck and casually talked to one another with love and even sometimes family rivalry. There was a man in his 60's wearing glasses that matched with the time period of the 80's, and having a broom mustache on his older features. A man around his 20's that had longish hair but yet curly hair that matched with his handsome but immature and childlike face. And then there was a girl who had (H/c) that matched her brothers hair color and was a bit more puffy then most girl that always showed off their hairstyle, her (e/c) sparkled like like that girl who survived the so called boogeyman twice.

"Hey stop that..." The girl growled at her brother who messed with her hair with a mean smirk. The father turned around at the two and scolded them both with the finger, more so for the brother who huffed and whined.

"Oh come on dad she was asking for this since day one." The boy tried to squeeze out of his punishment but was failing miserably. The father was not having any of his excuses.

"Enough messing with your sister. Were almost home and if you keep this up i'm going to have to take away tv time." Turning back on the road with a growl as the two siblings glance at each other, the girl sticking out her tongue and the boy was hissing at her. The dog in the back of the truck was barking loudly.

A dark figure entered the girls line of vision, the headlights catching the dark figure in front of him. He was a slightly taller man just casually walking on his maryway, but it off putting seeing him like this. He wasn't walking like what normal people do, he was strolling like a robot and not even looking at the truck that passed by on the dark of night. The boy also noticed this called his father who saw the mans rugged clothing but what caught their eye the most was the rotting and old looking mask on his face, the blue boiler suit he was wearing was tearing and looked like a decade old. The father of the two, glanced at the man with a sad look, stopping his car and stepping out of the truck, the cold air blowing.

"Hey are you alright." He asked in a calming yet nervous way, his palms shaking as he approached the man. The man didn't say a work only the heavy breathing was heard behind the mask. The two siblings looked at eachother was a reluctant sigh as they stepped out to join their dad.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" The girl added in a kind tone, the man turned his head at the (h/c) haired beauty not taking his eyes off of her and ignored the dad questioning eerie figure. The brother narrowed his eyes at him, his nerves were shaking and the dog was growling at the stranger. Which was something he was never seen before.

"Ok I guess we should be on our way..." The brother stepped in front of his sister with a bold tone, putting his arm in front of her. The man like expected didn't respond to either of them and let them leave into their truck. Only a couple of seconds did he grip his knife and march towards the small family.