"The Shape" || Chapter 4

I walked outside heading to the house shivering as I held my jacket close. But there's another feeling, I feel dread like something bad is going to happen. Looking at all of the houses with the Halloween decorations, no is out tonight and it was just me. I feel my stomach drop as I head to the dark house going into the front porch knocking on the door.

"Annie, Lynda?" I called out to them but not hearing a response. I called out their names again looking up at the upstairs window but hearing nothing, just the crickets chirping and the dogs barking. My thoughts return to Michael Myers, I feel myself shaking. "Annie?~" I walked over to the back entrance, "Lyndia?~" only silence followed.

I found the back door open, I felt scared now heading inside the almost pitch black room with the moon illuminating in the windows. "Hey guys, come this is no game anymore." I spoke in a loud voice, big surprise hearing nothing. I head upstairs slowly, only hearing my footsteps can be heard as I reluctantly walked up the stairs. "Annie, Lydi-"

I gasped seeing Annie's corpse lying in a bed with a tombstone hanging over her. The Tombstone saying RIP Judith Myers, tears started to run down my face, fear now running in my veins. I stepped back, a body hanged upside down, blood on his shirt, I screamed stepping away from Bob's body. I turned around finding Lynda's body, a strange mark on her neck, I screamed even louder getting out of the room in shock, tears now rability leaving my face. I leaned on a wall, mourning the loss of my friends. I was to busy crying not realising that someone's behind me.

The person grabbed my upper arm, I turned around screaming finding a man with a white mask with a blue jumpsuit holding a knife peering over my smaller frame. I stepped back holding out my hands to defend myself as he stepped closer to me. I took another step back, not seeing the stairs railing behind me, I flew back screaming falling down the stairs twisting my ankle in the process, I groaning in pain looking to see the man is heading downstairs. I quickly got up hold my twisted ankle running away from the man.

I heading to the kitchen, my adrenaline running in full speed closing the kitchen door behind me, locking it. I ran over to the back entrance trying to open the door to find it locked. "No, No please not now~" I desperately try to pry the doors open, A fist went through the kitchen door grabbing the doorknob opening the door, he entered the kitchen knife in hand. I panicked as I used my fist breaking the glass using the doorknob to open the door.

I ran to any house I can find, "Help me, anyone please, Help~" I yelled hoping that somebody will help me. I held my injured leg running as fast as I can to the nearest house. I slammed both of my hands on the door, getting someone's attention. "Somebody, anybody~" I ran over to Tommy's house. "Tommy open the door, Tommy open the door~" I screamed over and over again, Slamming my hands into the door over and over, I turned around to find him following me, I screamed, the terror running through me in full force. "Tommy open the door, for the love of god. Tommy please~".

What seemed like an eternity Tommy finally opened the door sleepily, I ran inside locking door. "Grab Lindsey and meet up with me." I ordered Tommy shielding the door with my body, "Is the Boogeyman her-?" "Hurry~" I interrupted him heading to the phone, as he ran upstairs scared. I called the police my hands shaking as I held the phone.

"911 what's your emergency?" I heard Annie's dad say "Help me, there's a man with white mask and he's following me~" I screamed into the phone "He's found her, He's found her for god sake~" I heard another voice over the line "Hurry and go to the bathroom were on our way~" Annie's dad ordered me "Please hurr-" My sentence was interrupted by the power going out, My face turned white, the phone is dead. I dropped the phone, Tommy ran downstairs as I shield the door.

"Where's Lindsay?" I asked Tommy, "I'm right here" Lindsay muttered sleepily rubbing her hand into her eye. All of a sudden the door banged, Lindsay and Tommy screamed as I turned around to see the man peer through the window. "Guys go upstairs~" I ordered them which they obeyed, me following them. The man bulldozed the door now inside the house. All of us screamed running to the bathroom as fast as we can, "Guys get in the bathroom~" I locked the door behind me, going in the bathtub ordering them to be quiet, hugging them as we wait for the police.