"Looming Danger" || Chapter 7

(Trigger Warning || This chapter will have themes such as Panic Attacks and Anxiety, if you feel uncomfortable with these please don't read this chapter.)

"(Y/n) Pov"

"So then after my argument with Budd I went to look for Brownie but saw no sign of him. Usually he'll hang out with Bernard but I haven't seen him along with Brownie. Another thing is that nurse Karen has been running late a lot, she's going to get fired if she keeps doing this." John sighed telling me what's been happening. I stood up against the bedrest as I hear him talk about what's been happening in his shift. "But you have been sneaking in my room to chat with me." I smirked, his face went flushed looking down in embarrassment. "Yeah you're right~" He muttered embarrassed, I chuckled at his face. "Can you turn on the light please?" I requested politely, he nodded walked over to the light switch only to not find it not working. Confusion ran all over his face, walking towards me. "Well I guess the powers out..." He huffed sitting down on the chair next to me. "Oh it's fine we'll have a midnight party~" I laughed at my joke, he gave me a tired smile grateful that I wasn't mad at him.

"Anyways I was wondering. Why did Michael Myers come after you? I know its seems inappropriate but I need to know, if you are willing to tell me of course." He asked me seriously looking me dead in the eye, I turned white he mentioned Myers. "Um-yeah sure i'll tell y-you." I agreed reluctantly, even though I don't want to talk about him I feel trust with my new friend and now my only friend... I shook away the thought of Annie and Lynda away from my head.

"He was in love with me? I'm pretty sure at least, I can't really tell... But what do know is that he killed all of my friends-every single one them. I found their bodies later~" I swallowed my throat tears threatening to leave my face but I continued, John looked down at me guilty for bringing him up.

"That's when I saw him, he peered down at me with soulless black eyes. I ran away from him running to protect the kids I was babysitting that night, he kidnapped me and put me in his old house and then he kissed me. I managed to escape...but barely just. I shot him but he stood up and walked away like it was nothing." I explained to John who looked slightly scared from this new information. "I'm so sorry to hear."

It was an awkward silence between the two of us for a while until John said something. He explained to me about how Michael escaped from Smith's Grove and the car incident that happened a couple hours ago, about how they thought that Michael was the one who got blown up by that car but it ended up being (C/n) (C/ln)." My eyes widened, I started to panic.

"He's going to get me" I stood up but John pushed me back down gently. "Hey it's ok~" He soothed me, I panicked more. "Please I-I have to go p-please" I getting harder to breathe, I'm shaking in my body. The other nurse calmed me down. "Shh-shh It's ok, breathe." I took a deep breathe, then breathed out. "I'm going to give you a shot to calm down ok" She told me, I shook my head no. "Please don't~" I hiccuped, light tears on my face. She gave me the shot and I started to calm down.

"John can you stay with her for a while?" The older nurse requested John, he nodded giving me guilty look. John came over to my side and hugged me as soon as she left. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." I heard him say while he hugged me, I returned the hug. "It's alright. Sorry I over reacted." I quietly said feeling flustered.

"Can you get me a soda please, it always calms me down?" I asked, he smiled softly heading out the door to the vending machine. As soon as he left I looked over at the phone, picking it up and dialing the number to call 911. The phone didn't make any sounds when I pressed the buttons-that means the powers dead, I cursed to myself. I got out of my bed holding my heavy leg cast for support, I looked around for any signs for the doctors and nurses, they were none I sighed in relief.