"Curse Of Thorn" || Chapter 14

(I think this song should be the theme for BOTBM!)

(Ok... Just something I would love to point out. I'm not to proud of the last chapter I did, I felt like I rushed it to get this chapter out and I regretted it. So for now the chapters are going to be disorganized for the time being. And is going to stay as it is until the story's over so I can edit the entire book to make reading it easier, and making it a more exciting experience for all of you.)

"John Lloyd Pov"

I calmly look out the window into the dark calm neighborhood with only the halloween decorations lighting up the entire street. Making it look like a nice place to live in. The only thing that kinda scares me is how dark it can be when all the lights are off, it adds a bit of a eerie feel especially when it's around halloween time. Where a bunch of weirdos come out and scare normal people like nobody's business. After I survived that encounter with the so called 'Boogeyman'. Halloween has been a effy holiday to me and for everyone mostly because of what I experienced. People have never experienced true horror like me and (Y/n) who witnessed it first hand of what it was like. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Michael got her and killed me...

I hear ringing in the front door, I was about to get up when (Y/n) stood up and walked to the door casually, I sat back down. (Y/n) walked up and opened it to find Maddie who was shivering from the fall and cold air, putting her arms in her pocket to keep herself warm. (Y/n) kindly invited her inside which Maddie thanked quickly and walked into the living room where me and Susan are chatting on the couch. (Y/n) looked outside and froze seeing a dark figure in the distance, she blinked and it was gone. I heard muttering, but not making out what she said. Sitting down right next me and putting her hands on her face, sighing. I pat her on the back, looking out the window just to be sure. Seeing nothing but halloween decorations.

(Y/n) snapped her eyes open, making me jump and blink in confusion. She stood up quickly heading upstairs into the narrow stairway. I felt paralyzed, as Maddie and Susan froze; watching (Y/n)'s stubbornness coming back to her in full force. I headed up the stairs to follow her but I stopped looking up at the stairway; staring at (Y/n) who headed into her room. I headed back to the living room; waiting for (Y/n). (Y/n) headed back downstairs slowly carrying a gun that's hidden in her sleeve. Me, Maddie, and Susan's eyes widened. What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

"Screw it, I'm going to the library to find more textbooks..." She boldly declared, she huffed before she continued. "If Michael wants me. He's has to get through this..." She shows us the gun with hostility, staring at the gun with anger.

"I know it won't kill him but it will stop him. I'll be back around an hour." (Y/n) exclaimed with seriousness, tightening her grip on the gun, about to walk out the front door along with her bag.

"Does she have a gun?..." Maddie whispered nervously to a now grinning Susan who nodded her head; proud of my bold and savage behavior. I swallowed my throat.

"I'm coming with you.~" I stepped forward. (Y/n) froze; turning her head back at me with disapprovement, looking at me like an immature child that doesn't know what their doing.

"No your not..." (Y/n) argued with me, crossing her arms in attempt to make me relent. I shook my head.

"Yes I am." I kindly fired back; trying to reason with her but she wasn't having it at all. She sighed at my defiance.

"No..." (Y/n) raised her voice.

"Yes..." I stood my ground, staring down at the now annoyed (Y/n); crossing my arms.