"Distressed" || Chapter 13

(Just two quick reminders for all of you. The reason I didn't add Michael Myers Pov is because I want to keep him ambiguous as possible. I want to have respect for the character and to not make him seen to OOC. Also he chooses not to speak, he can talk but he doesn't want to. it hides what's he's feeling/thinking making him scary.)

(And the Last chapters "Increased Affection" is not aiming at Michael and Reader. It's aimed and Reader and John. Reader doesn't even like Michael in fact she hates him for all of the pain he put her through. So I just wanted to tell you those quick notes real fast. Anyways.... enjoy this chapter.)

"(Y/n) Pov"

I looked over and John who gave us a happy/sad smile. All of my attention went to him feeling concerned about what he's feeling. "Hey John are you alright?" I asked him worriedly, he nodded his head. "Yeah i'm fine..." He faked a smile, I wasn't convinced it was real at all. I walked up to him and glomped him, he looked shock by my sudden hug but slowly hugged me back still surprised. Maddie and Susan stopped laughing when they saw Johns slight sad expression. "Seriously what's wrong?" I told him seriously as I wrapped arms around him still, he sighed. "...Tiffany cheated on me." When I heard those words I immediately got angry. "What?" I growled in anger from the news letting go of John. Susan sneered like a angry pitbull picking up the baseball up and about to march over to her house when Maddie stopped her. "Hold it! Regan from the exorcist! As much as I want to see Tiffany's blood splattered on the ground to... We don't want to get arrested for assault." Maddie smartly pointed out, holding a furious Susan while she tired to get out of her grip. "Maddie let me go. I swear to god i'm going to kill her..." Susan snarled, when John shouted everyone to stop.

"Guys-Guys it's okay... I'm going to dump her tomorrow it's okay." He announced causing all of us to stop in our tracks. "Maddie's right. though. I hate her to but we don't want to start a fight and make this worse." I bitterly said to the gang, liking the idea of beating up Tiffany but stopping myself because of my kind/forgiving soul. Susan sighed putting down the baseball bat, while Maddie calmed her down gently. I turned my attention back to John. "Are you sure you alrigh-" I asked but John interrupted. "Yea i'm fine (Y/n). I was planning on breaking up on her anyway." John muttered in the last part sitting down on the couch. I joined him sitting down close and him letting me, John muttering a sorry for snapping at me which I immediately forgave. It was an awkward silence for a while until John stood up and stretched. "Ok enough of Tiffany. I'm going to get a soda and watch TV... if any of you guys are interested of joining me?" John headed to the kitchen and grabbed sodas for all of us. Maddie went home after a couple of hours of watching Halloween specials. While me, Susan, and John sat down watching the 'The Brady Bunch'. Maddie agreed to meet out at our house to go to the library for more valuable information tomorrow after dinner. Susan left to the bathroom while me and John stayed, making jokes and having a bit of a food fight with our popcorn.

Susan was about to sit down right next to us when she saw someone out the window wearing a white mask. Susan peered her eyes then blinked, finding him gone. She felt concerned. It looked like the guy that chased after her brother and (Y/n) 2 years ago? "Are you ok sis?" John asked the redhead, she nodded. "Yeah... I thought I saw someone? Guess I was daydreaming?" She mumbled sitting down and grabbing some popcorn. I didn't pay too much attention to her comment, but soon realizing that I properly should of.

Silence; all I heard was silence in my cold bedroom as I curl up in the covers holding my stuffed dog in my arms. I looked up at the ceiling, counting sheep in my head so I can have a easier time sleeping. At least I hope to. Most likely not... My thoughts are on John now, that's the only thing I can think about besides counting sheep... Why did Susan and Maddie made me say that in front of John? Why didn't John say anything? Is he embarrassed that he knows my secret? Does he like me to?- I blushed slightly of the idea that he 'possibly' likes me, I know it won't happen... But it's still a nice thought that I have in my head. I smile slightly from the image of John brightly smiling at me.