Prank Week.

Hermione POV:

It's official, I'm going to kill Fred and George. They have been following me around all week pranking me and I am about to loose my mind. It started on Monday with a nose bleed nougat, Then Tuesday they slipped something into my tea that turned my hair Slytherin green, Wednesday they sent me a howler that in detail described how fine my arse was... during potions, Thursday they slipped me love potion and made me fall in love with MALFOY for a few hours, and today... I'm waiting on it. They haven't done anything yet but they will. It's almost lunch time and they haven't tried anything yet, which means they are going to strike during lunch... I know them too well. I reach down into my bag, pull out a piece of gum, and pop it into my mouth... Big mistake. Within seconds I am a ghost. I let out an angry roar which catches Snapes attention, when he looks over at me to yell at me and sees that I'm a ghost he laughs, and tells me to go find the twins. I get up and float angrily down the hall and right into the twins History of Magic class. 

"SHIT!" George yells when he sees me, causing Fred to look up startled, and the professor to glare at the boys. "Miss. Granger, Why are you interrupting my class?" "Because, If you can't tell, Fred and George turned me into a ghost." Professor Binns finally takes notice of the fact I'm a ghost and cant help but laugh at me before asking the boys how they did it. "Spirit Spearmint. Its gum that changes you into a ghost for around two and a half hours." Fred says looking at me with wide eyes. "You two better be lucky I don't have my wand right now." I say to them glaring daggers into their perfect quidditch toned bodys. "Calm down, Mione. It could be worse. The first time we tested it Fred was stuck in our dorm naked for nearly three hours." George tells me not realizing he said this was a prank still being tested.      

"JUST WAIT UNTIL I CAN HOLD MY WAND AGAIN! I AM GOING TO HEX YOUR PRICKS OFF!" I yell at them watching the slightly scared looks on their faces change into horrified ones. I bring my hands forward to hit them in the chests, even though I know my fists will go right through them. As soon as my fists make contact with the twins bodys a glowing light encases the three of us, growing brighter and brighter. The light begins to fade and the twins and I are tossed back hard to opposite sides of the room. I notice I'm no longer a ghost and smile, but my smile fades when I see that I have a tattoo on my wrist that says "I'll keep you wild". I look over at the twins and see they have similar tattoos, the only difference is that theirs say "I'll keep you safe."

I open my mouth to ask what happened, but when I look up I see everyone else in the room (including professor) is staring at the three of us. I look over at the twins and see them looking at my arm in confusion. They open their mouths to say something, right about the time the door to the class room slams open and Professor McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Molly Weasley all run in each one having a different facial expression. McGonagalls face being one of concern, Dumbledores face being one of amusement, and Mollys face being one of anger. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU THREE HAVE DONE."  Molly is yelling at the three of us. "Not really, Mum." Fred says groggily, rubbing his head. "Well, You three somehow managed to preform a bonding ceremony... You three are technically married now." Dumbledore calmly says, not realizing that he just signed the twins death certificate. 

"WE ARE WHAT?" I yell angrily, turning towards the twins who look terrified of the look on my face. "Married, Mrs. Weasley. You three bonded your souls. The bonding doesn't work unless all of you are soul mates, so this would have happened eventually anyway." McGonagall says quickly, trying to save the twins from facing the other end of my wand. Molly Weasley is shaking from anger as she begins to tell the twins and I off. After Molly is done handing our arses to us on a silver platter, Dumbledore brings us to his office to continue to explain whats going to change with us. "The bond only increases whatever attraction is already there. You three will have to begin to share a dorm room, because you can't be apart for long periods of times or else you will become physically Ill. Considering the fact that in the wizarding community you three are recognized as married, Hermiones name has already been changed to Hermione Weasley at the ministry. That's everything I can think of... Any further questions?" "Just one, Were is our new dorm?" "Behind the portrait of Cedric Diggory."