The Night Before Halloween

Hermione POV:

It is about eight at night right now. Fred and George are at Quidditch practice and Ginny and I are sitting in the common room trying to finish painting Diata's crib. "Mione, Aren't you due to pop any-day?" Ginny asks as she dips her paintbrush into the Gryffindor Gold paint again. "Yeah, I'm actually surprised that I haven't had them yet." I say to her as I lightly run my fingers over the bold Gryffindor Red crib that would house Emersyn.  "Hermione... Did you just wet yourself?" Ginny slowly asks me right about the time I feel wetness pool in the pair of Georges sweat pants I has borrowed to wear today. "Um. Not exactly... My water broke." I say calmly as I stand up and make my way over to the portrait hole. "Gin, Grab the bags and meet me at the hospital wing." I call over my shoulder as I push open the portrait and hear it hit something then an all to familiar voice let out a string of curse words. "Malfoy? What are you doing here?" 

"I came to drop off these two stuffed snakes for the girls... Whats going on?" Draco asks as he tosses the toys into the common room and looks me over, his eyes landing on the giant wet spot on my pants. "Oh... It's that time is it? Lets go then." Draco says calmly as he picks me up bridal style and takes off running towards the hospital wing, Ginny running behind us. Draco blasts the doors to the hospital wing open and yells for help. "Mr. Malfoy? What is goi- MISS GRANGER! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET HER ON A BED!" Madam Pomfrey yells and runs off to get her equipment. "Ginny, Go get Fred and George." I say as a flood of pain rushes over my body. "Okay" Ginny yells and runs out of the hospital wing, leaving Draco and I alone. "If you would have told me first year that I would be helping a pregnant Hermione Granger give birth to the Weasley twins babies on the night before Halloween, I probably would have jinxed someone." Draco tells me as he softly sets me down on a bed. "Join the club." I say back to him. 

Ten minuets later Fred and George come sprinting in, being followed by Ginny, Luna, Harry, Ron, Lee, and the rest of the bloody Gryffindor quidditch team. "What the hell does this look like? The bloody Zoo? Everyone out except for family, Harry, Luna, Lee, and Draco." I shout at the rather frightened looking Gryffindor quidditch team. "Love it's going to be okay." Fred says as he takes one of my hands... right about the time another wave of pain rushes over me. I squeeze his hand as hard as I can I he lets out a small groan of protest. "Love, That hurts a bit." Fred says, Ignoring Draco and Ginny's signals for him to shut up. I growl at him rather loudly and threaten to show him something that hurts if he doesn't shut his mouth. Fred gulps but shuts his mouth anyway... Fuck this hurts. 

*Time Skip: Four Hours and One minuet later*

"One more push Mrs. Weasley." Madam Pomfrey says to me as I fall back panting. "I can't..." "Come on Hermione." George whispers against my hair as I use almost all the energy I have left to push one more time. "Baby A is now here." Madam Pomfrey says as she uses her wand to clean off the baby and wrap her in a white blanket before she hands her to Fred. "One down One to go Hermione." Fred says as he shows me my little Diata. "Alright Mrs. Weasley, Baby B is almost here, Just a few more pushes." Madam Pomfrey says as she begins to bark orders at George. George runs off to get a glass of water for me and Madam Pomfrey tells me to push. "FRED! GEORGE! WE ARE NEVER SHAGGING AGAIN!" I scream as I give one last push before hearing Emersyn let out her first cry. "Thats it Mrs. Weasley, You're all done." Pomfrey says to me as she hands a little white bundle to George. 

"What will you be naming them?" Madam Pomfrey asks us as she begins to fill out the birth certificates. "Baby A will be called Diata Charlie Ginavera Weasley, and Baby B will be called Emersyn Skye Alexandra Weasley." I say to her with a small smile on on my face. "Well then, Time of birth for Diata is 12:01 am October 31, and time of birth for Emersyn is 12:08 am October 31." She tells the boys and I before exiting the room and allowing our family to enter. The first person in the room is Percy. "WHERE ARE MY NIECES?" Percy yells excitedly before taking notice to the two bundles in his brothers Arms. "Please don't make a lot of noise." I say softly from my spot on the bed. Ginny rushes in and makes a beeline for me, hugs me, and begins to ask me questions along the lines of "How do you feel?" and "Did it hurt?" I choose to ignore her and instead flick my wand at the twins making Diatas clothes light green and Emersyns clothes a light blue so we can tell them apart. 

 Draco is silently looking at the girls from across the room with a worried expression. "Draco, Come here." I say loudly. He walks over to me and takes a seat next to me, "Whats wrong?" I ask Draco and all at once tears start rolling down his cheeks. "I knocked up a Hufflepuff Girl about eight months ago and I'm bloody terrified that the dark lord will find out and have her killed." Draco says as he looks up at me. "What girl?" I ask slowly hoping that it wasn't who I was thinking of. "Amore Diggory." Draco says softly, not meeting my eyes. "Does she know what it is yet?" I question him, "Yeah. A boy... She wants to name him Cedric."  I can't help but smile when he tells me that his son would be named Cedric. "Well, Actually Cedric Harry Diggory/Malfoy." Draco says with a small smile gracing his face. "Harry? As in after our Harry? Harry Potter?" I joke with him. "Unfortunately." He says with a smirk on his face. 

*Time Skip: Two hours later* 

Everyone finally left and now it's just Fred, George, Diata, Emersyn, and I left in the hospital wing... Well, that is until Amore Diggory goes into labor a month early and has to be rushed in here to give birth to Cedric Harry Diggory/Malfoy.... Draco was worse than Fred or George when it came to how scared he was... but then again Diata and Emersyn weren't a month early. The hospital wing has had a very eventful Halloween after all. Let's just hope we can keep the rest of the year as calm as today... but with Harry going to school here, that's not likely.   

Toy Snakes Draco got Diata and Emersyn (Below)

Diatas Crib (Below) (Just the crib, not the rest of it

Diatas Crib (Below) (Just the crib, not the rest of it.)

Emersyns Crib (Below)(Just the crib, not the rest of it)