The Train/New Identities

Hermione POV:
"Lets go! The train leaves in an hour. We can't be late... If we miss the train the dark lord will have our necks." I say to the other six who are trying to get dressed. "Mione, Unlike you the rest of us didn't have an outfit picked out." My lovely brother calls out from across the room. "Speak for yourself, Love." Luna says with a laugh as her and Ginny emerge from behind a screen divider. Luna wearing a pretty black skirt, a black shirt, black knee high boots, and a few other accessories. While Luna was dressed somewhat modestly, Ginny was not. Ginny had on a matching black long sleeve shirt, and skirt set (That showed far too much cleavage for my taste), a pair of knee high black boots, and a black choker. "Damn..." Theo says as Blaise lets out a low whistle. "BOYS! Less checking out your girlfriends, More getting dressed!" I snap as I quickly charm on some makeup. "Everyone's ready!" Blaise calls to me as he looks at himself in the mirror. "Okay. Before we go, Everyone needs to go around the room and say the name they will go by at Hogwarts. Ill start, at Hogwarts you are to call me Lily Forbes." I say with a smirk. Knowing I chose the name Lily so Harry would be more likely to trust me.

Ginny goes next with a smirk and says, "Alice Hewett." Ginnys job was to befriend Neville so she chose his mothers name. "Victoria Kennett." Luna says in a soft voice from the back. Fred and George exchange looks before Fred says "Lorenzo Thorne." and George says "Dimitri Thorne.", Blaise just laughs lightly before managing to choke up the name "Luca Abrams" between his laughs. We all turn to Theo who shrugs and says "I didn't come up with one, so I guess Ill just go by, James Forbes." I can't help but smile at how truly mean Theo and I were being. Harry would have no choice but to call us by his parents names. "Okay, Were all set. Grab your trunks and lets go." I say as I grab my trunk then onto Fred and George to apparate to kings cross station. With one last look at the room we were in the seven of us twist on our spots and land with a *POP* on the platform. When we land I trip forward and fall into the arms of someone who was walking past us. "Im so sorry!" I exclaim as Fred and George pull me from the persons arms and steady me on my feet. "Its alright, Love. I'm Harry. Harry Potter... And you are?" The person who caught me says causing me to look up startled, I quickly recover from my shock and introduce myself. "I'm Lily! Lily Forbes." I say in a overly cheerful voice.

After he hears my name he turns a sickly shade of white and quickly dismisses himself from my presence. I follow him with my eyes and see him approach Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus. "Lets get this mission started. Ginny, Go flirt with Seamus. Luna, You get Dean interested in you. I'm going to take Theo and introduce him to Harry. Fred, George, and Blaise you three need to go find us a compartment and try to convince Lee Jordan to join you... Tell him who you really are and what happened if you must, but get him to take the dark mark." I bark out and then lead Ginny, Luna, and Theo over to our old friends. "Hey! You're Harry Potter, Right?" I question in a voice much more bubbly and happy than usual. Harry turns around and smiles at me before taking notice of the other three people I brought over. "Who are they?" Harry asks me with a smile as Ron openly checks me out. "Well, This is my twin brother, James Forbes. That's, Alice Hewett, and that is Victoria Kennett." I say with a smile plastered across my face. "I didn't catch your name, Love." Ron says to me with a wink. "My name is Lily Forbes! Its a pleasure to meet you! I'm sorry if we are bothering you, but Alice and Victoria think that two of your friends are very handsome and wanted to introduce themselves." I say with a smile as I gesture to Dean and Seamus when I mention Ginny and Lunas fake names and how they thought two of them were handsome.

"What about you?" Ron asks me with a wink. Before I can answer Theo says, "Our parents have her hand promised to Lorenzo and Dimitri Thorne. They are pureblooded twins that we grew up with." After Theo says this Ron looks disappointed but quickly recovers and sets his sights on a girl a little ways away from us, "OI! LAVENDER! WAIT UP!"  He calls as he takes Harry's hand and drags him along with him over to the little gossip Lavender Brown. Looking over to see what progress Ginny and Luna have made, I am shocked to see Dean and Seamus happily arranging dates with them for the first Hogsmeade trip. "We must be off. Our friends are waiting on us." James says as he cuts off all the conversation going on between Ginny, Luna, Seamus, and Dean. "I'm afraid my brother is right. We must be going. How about we see you after dinner in the library for a few minuets before curfew?" I offer happily as I pull Ginny and Luna onto the train, Theo following quickly behind us. I hear Dean and Seamus call out "Sure!" Behind us just before the four of us reach a compartment containing Fred, George, Blaise, and Lee Jordan.