Surprises... Two of them

Hermione POV:

It's been two months since the incident involving Ginny not knowing to knock on a door and lately I've been really sick. It's five am at the moment and I'm trying my best to not have to wake up the twins... All at once the need to empty the contents of my stomach hits me and I quickly climb over George, kneeing him in the stomach and accidentally kick Fred as I am pushing myself over George. I toss open the bathroom door and lean over the loo, quickly emptying last nights dinner from my system. I hear two sets of foot steps running from our bedroom and into the bathroom. "Hermione!" Fred exclaims while George runs over to hold my hair. "Love, This is the fourth time this week that you've been sick... We need to go to the infirmary." George says as he rubs soothing circles on my back. "Fine. Go get my shoes." I say standing up weakly. "Why? You aren't walking. Fred is going to carry you while I bring a overnight bag for the three of us just in case we need it." George says picking me up bridal style and passing me over to Fred. 

Ten minuets later we leave our common room and make our way down the corridor into the infirmary. As soon as George pushes open the door, a bell wrings and a woman no older than eighteen comes out of a office area in the back. "Can I help you, Cutie?" I hear her ask George flirtatiously, "My brother and I's wife is sick. It might have something to do with the magical bonding the three of us have... but she has been sick for a week." George tells her with clear distaste in his voice from her flirting with him. "Wife??? Oh! Bring her in." the woman says sounding shocked at what he just said. George opens the door a little wider and Fred steps in, still cradling me in his arms. "Bring her over here and I will ask the three of you some questions and then we will run some tests.", Fred carefully sets me down on the bed the woman had directed us to. The woman comes back two minuets later and starts asking questions. When she asks if we are sexually active I turn the shade of the boys hair, Fred smirks, and George just simply says "Yes." with a straight face. 

The woman leaves the room and comes back three minuets later with her wand and a machine being pulled behind her. "Okay, Mrs. Weasley... I'm going to do a magical pregnancy test, because the symptoms you listed off for me sound a lot like a magical pregnancy." when she says pregnancy test the twins and I pale. She waves her wand around me for a few minuets before looking at me and saying, "Yep. You're definitely pregnant. Around eight weeks, with twins." After she tells us the news, she tells us to go back to our dorm seeing as we had a few things to discuss.  Fred picks me back up and carries me back to our dorm, while George goes to fetch Ginny for me. Fifteen minuets later Ginny and George run into our common room and Ginny asks me whats going on.

"Well... Um... Gin, You may or may not be a aunt come October." I say in a shaky voice. Ginny doesn't understand at first but when she does realize what I mean she looses her shit. "The hell were you three thinking?!?!? Pregnant? Hermione just turned sixteen and the two of you are eighteen! How are you going to tell mum? I'm to young to be a aunt! Bloody hell... I need to sit down." Ginny says angrily sitting down on the couch putting her head in her hands.  "How are we going to tell your family?" I ask the boys who look terrified of telling their mother. George starts, "We could just...", then Fred finishes, "...Not tell them." I narrow my eyes at them and growl "It's going to be kinda hard to hide the fact that the next generation of Weasley twins will be here come Halloween." before Fred or George can say anything Ginnys head shoots out of her hands and she yells "TWINS!?!?!? MUM IS GONNA KILL THE LOT OF YOU!" "We realize this, Gin!" Fred says with a sigh. "Why don't you tell her tonight at family dinner? It's gonna be held here anyway... Just drop a casual hint." Ginny says. 

"Would this be casual?" I ask her opening the room that leads to the nursery that Durmstrang provided us. "Yeah! Just ask Mum if she can go in here and get something and just let it play out... Expect a lecture and probably a hell of a lot of fighting. Bill, Charlie, and I will probably be on your side saying that you technically are married. Mum, Dad, and Ron will have bitch fits about this. Harry will be excited... I'm not sure how Percy will take all of this though. But, Like I said, If worse comes to worse you will have at least three people on your side." After Ginny says this the boys go back to bed and Ginny helps me make a sign to put in the nursery, It says "Double Trouble Arriving October." After Ginny and I get the sign hung up in the twins nursery she heads back to her dorm to get some sleep before tonight...