Love Potion

Fred POV:

I wake up to Hermione jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom, I get up quickly to follow her because George isn't here right now... He went to go talk to Mum and Dad around eleven and hasn't been back yet. As I'm holding Hermiones hair I look up at the clock on the bathroom wall and realize its nearly three o'clock in the morning... What the fuck is taking George so long? Suddenly my wrist starts to violently burn, the tattoo, Hermione flinches and grabs her wrist as well. She leans up and hisses out in pain as the burning intensifies. "We should go over to the Burrow... We need to see if George is okay." She says to me running into our bedroom to get dressed. I follow her and toss on the first outfit I find (Which happens to be a navy blue hoodie, khaki skinny jeans, and a pair of navy blue and white sneakers.), and run into the living room to floo over to the Mum's with Mione. Hermione is wearing her favorite hoodie (Mine), skinny jeans, and converse... She looks hot. 

We instantly floo over to my Mums and ask her where George is. "George left back to school around one." Mum tells us, noticing the way we are both clutching the tattoos on our wrists. "Try and apparate to him. It will take you straight to him." Dad says before bidding the two of us a goodnight. "Where the hell is he?" Hermione growls in anger... I grab her hand and think about going to George before twisting on my spot and feeling that familiar feeling of being pulled through a tube. When we land we hear two screams... One belonging to George and one belonging to a woman. Hermione looks physically ill at the scene before us. George is in bed with a girl in the year below he and I from Hogwarts. "Hermione! Let me explain!" George exclaims jumping up and reaching out for Hermione, before he can touch her, I pull her behind me and let out a beastly noise that made George jump back in alarm. 

"Don't. Touch. Her. She is nearing the end of two months being pregnant, and instead of coming home to her, you're here shagging some slag. You don't deserve to touch her. You put her through physical pain... The tattoos on her and I's wrists were burning so bad that I have a blister from it because of you. Don't bother coming back to the dorm... Twin or not, I wont be associated with a cheater." I say to him in a low tone. George looks down ashamed of himself. The girl he was with looks sick to her stomach and says "I didn't know you three were bonded... It's not his fault! I slipped him a love potion because I thought it would be funny." Hermione looks George over, trying to determine if the girl was telling the truth or not. "His eyes aren't glazed over." Hermione simply says before turning and exiting the room. "Don't bother trying to come into the bedroom. I'll be locking the door, because I might not be able to kick you out of the dorm... but I will kick your arse out of the bedroom." I tell my twin before exiting the room to go find Mione. 

"Can we go home?" she asks as silent tears fall from her eyes and roll down her cheeks. "Yeah." I say taking her arm and twisting on the spot. When we land in out common area she walks straight back into our room without a word to me. I follow her into our bedroom to try and talk to her, but find my mouth rather dry when I open the door and find her standing in the middle of the room in nothing but her navy blue underwear set. I swear if my jaw wasn't attached to my face it really would have hit the floor. "What are you doing?" I manage to say in a voice that was clearly short of breath... almost three months pregnant or not, she still manages to take my breath away. "It's been a rather stressful night... I figured we could have a shower and go to bed." she says walking out of our room and into the bathroom calling "You coming?" over her shoulder just before she exits our room.... Hell yes I'm coming! I quickly follow her into the shower and begin to make well of our free time (If you know what I mean). 

George POV:

I can't believe this bitch drugged me with my own love potion! "WHAT THE HELL CARRIE?" I scream turning to her after a sad Hermione and an enraged Fred leave. "I thought it would be funny..." she quickly says trying to come up with an excuse. "DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU MAY HAVE JUST COST ME NOT ONLY MY BLOODY WIFE BUT MY FUCKING TWIN AS WELL?" I scream as I flip the table beside her bed. "I'm sorry..." she says reaching out for my shoulder, I jump away from her and growl out "Don't touch me, Slag." tears pool in her hazel eyes, but I could not care less at the moment. Without another word I twist on spot and land inside my common area. I look over at the bedroom and see an open door... That's weird I think as I walk back into the common room. All of a sudden I hear something from the bathroom and immediately know whats going on. I let out a groan at the thought of it. 

The door opens and a flustered Hermione walks into the common room and sits down in the seat in front of me. "George." she says curtly before looking over to the bathroom door where Fred is glaring at me. Fred walks over to us and sits down next to Hermione, placing a kiss on her neck. "George, You have about two minuets to explain before I hex your prick off." Hermione says in the calmest voice I've ever heard her use when addressing either of us. I gulp and Immediately begin to explain to her everything that happened. "Okay, So after I left Mum and Dads I went to get a butter-beer with Lee. While we were getting our butter-beers Carrie came over to 'say hi' and talked with Lee and I for a while. I drank my butter-beer, and I can't remember anything after that until you two walked in on us... As Fred knows, That is a direct side effect of our love potion." after I am done explaining, Fred looks as if he was smacked in the face with a brick, "He's telling the truth." Fred says to Hermione who appears to be thinking about what I just said. "Okay, But, No 'fun' for a week for you... And you have to help me get revenge on that slag." I groan when she bans me from having any 'fun' with her for a week but agree to anything she says. "Okay. Now, Lets go to bed." she says walking into the bedroom, swinging her hips as she goes, leaving Fred and I to trip after her... What has this Woman done to us?