Bringing Him Back

Fred Weasley POV:

"Joon... You really think you can bring Zabini back?" I ask him, my arm around Hermione, and Hermiones hand holding Georges. "With the magic my grandmother taught me... Yes. I would need something that might be hard to get. I need the blood of virgin who witnessed his death." Joon says to us as he slings an arm around his american wife, Cora. George and I share a look, but, Hermione says what we were all thinking. "Ron." Joon looks at us in surprise, not expecting us to already have someone on hand. "Take me to him. I do believe the young woman I am bringing this man back for is pregnant is she not?" Joon asks Hermione as he follows the three of us out of the room. "Yes, My sister-in-law. She is married, but, the man you will be bringing back is her babies father." Hermione tells him as she opens the door to the room we have Ron held in. "Your brother?" Joon ask us in surprise when he sees Ron chained to the wall in a room that looks oddly like a prison cell.

"Not anymore." George and I answer in sync, watching Joons eyes flash in recognition of our problem, and then in anger as a distant look crosses his face. "I need you to take a dagger and drag it across his chest, and then collect half a vile of his blood." Cora begins to tell us what to do as Joon set up the room to preform the ritual. Hermione takes the dagger Cora held out to her, and steps towards Ron. Ron looks at her wide eyed once he sees the knife. "We aren't going to kill you... Blaise might, but I won't." She tells him as she cuts a line across his chest, and fills the vile halfway up. "How does this ritual work?" I ask Joon and Cora as Hermione passes the latter of the two the vile of our little brothers blood. "I'm going to place your brother in the middle of the triangle, then spread his blood around one side of it, I'll need something of Blaises, and something of your sisters as well. Ill place Blaises item at the top of the triangle, and your sisters on the other side, then the spell will be said, and then instead of your brother being in the middle, it'll be Zabini."

As Joon explains, our eyes grow wide. "You're telling me that you're going to trade with Death himself? Rons life in exchange for Blaise?" Hermione asks, watching Cora levitate Ron into the center of the triangle, and George having Blaises Quidditch robes and Ginnys Ultrasound Picture summon to him. "Yes. Now, silence. If I so much as mispronounce one word, you could end up with someone else entirely." Joon says to us before moving to stand by Blaises robes. Cora points her wand at the roof, and the lights all go out but a few lone white flamed candles placed around the room. My eyes are pulled to Joon once he beings to speak in what I can only assume to be Korean. His words begin to become faster and his eyes start rolling back into his head, I can see blood begin to drip from his nose as well. Hermione taps my arm and points to Ron and I can see his form beginning to change. Joons words are slowing down now, and his nose has stopped bleeding... I'm starting to think its not going to work.

Just as Im turning to leave the room, a blinding flash of blue light forces it's way from the center of the triangle out and instead of Ron being chained to a chair, I see Blaise Zabini standing tall in the center, Death standing behind him clutching tightly to Ron. "Pleasure doing business with you, my Young Spirit Guide." A low, deep, slightly scary voice says to Joon as death turns and disappears, leaving Blaise behind and no trace of Ron anywhere. "I died." Is all Blaise says as he steps out of the triangle to embrace Hermione. "I told you it would be okay." Hermione says to him with a sorrowful laugh, hugging him tightly. "Ginny and Ollie are in the kitchen, she doesn't know we brought you back." George informs Zabini, watching the dark mans eyes light up at the mention of our sister. "Take me to her, now." He shouts as he pushes Hermione towards the door. "Hold on, Mate. We need to get you cleaned up first... You look like hell." I inform him as I pull him into a bathroom, George and Mione following closely behind me. "You don't understand... My hell, the place I've been, I've watched Ginny die on loop over and over again since I was killed, I just need to see her."

*POV Change: Hermione*

My heart breaks for Blaise when he says that, I feel like my heart is being ripped from my chest. I couldn't even begin to imagine watching the twins die on loop for months, it would be a fate worse than death. "Just shower, I'll have Fred and George go get you clothes and then we can go see Ginny and your son... Shes getting closer to birthing him you know." At the mention of his son, his eyes swell with pride. With a roll of my eyes I push him into the shower, and head out with the twins to find him clothes. We don't make it to the room with Blaises stuff in it before we run into Joon and Cora, each holding something in their hands. "Death was feeling generous, he said you three would be forever in debt to him for this." Joon says to us as he passes me the bundle from his hands. Upon looking down at it, I discover its a baby... A baby with ginger hair and brown eyes. "He said he hated to have to take them from you." Cora adds as she passes the other bundle to Fred. "Are these?" I ask in disbelief as I look at Fred and George.

"I was also told to tell you that he would have to call on the three of you once a year to help him collect...but, we present you with your sons." Cora says with a thick voice as she looks longingly at the babies. "We never expected to see them... To have them in our arms is unreal." Fred says to Joon, not noticing the hurt look in his eyes. "You two lost a child didn't you?" I ask them as I hand off one of the boys to George. "I've miscarried the last four." Cora says thickly as she and Joon turn to leave, not bothering to bid us goodbye. I tell Fred and George to bring the boys with us as we go to get Blaise some clothes. By the time we make it back to the bathroom, Blaise is sitting on the sink waiting on us. He looks at the babies in Fred and Georges arms with wide eyes as he pulls on his clothes, not bothering to ask questions though.

Once Blaise is ready, we lead him into the kitchen silently, not alerting anyone else we had entered. "Guys, We have a few surprise." Fred calls from behind Blaise and I, the position of our bodies shielding the babies from view. Everyone in the room turns to look at us, and Ginny lets out a gasp from her seat across from Oliver. "Blaise?" She questions in a whisper as she shoots to her feet and launches herself at the love of her life. "Not even death could keep me from you, Love." Blaise tells her on the verge of tears. "I'm married." Ginny squeaks softly, looking over at Oliver who is just watching the whole exchange with a thoughtful look on his face. "You could, in theory, marry us both. Like the twins and Mione, it would be you and I, and you and him..." Oliver finally says, not expecting Ginny to launch herself at him and kiss him before turning to Blaise and repeating her actions. Before anyone else can comment on Ginny, Oliver, and Blaise; Seamus sees the two bundles in Fred and Georges arms.

"What the bloody fuck do you lot have?" He asks us, walking closer so he can take a look. "Holy hell.... Where did you two get babies?" He asks with wide eyes when the bundle in Freds arms started to cry. "When we got Blaise back, Death gave us Percy and Seamus the 2nds back." George explains as he cradles Seamus the second in his arms. "You're telling me, Death gave you three people back and didn't take anybody in return?" Lee asks, his head cocking to the side in confusion. "No, He took Ron... We traded Ron for Blaise, but death also gave us the boys back." Everyone looks at us in shock when they learn we traded Ron to death to bring our people back. "Is that why Joon was here? So he could bring Blaise back?" Ginny asks as realisation finally crosses her face. "We needed Blaise alive, the final battle of this war is closer than you think... We have to let the Light and the Dark weaken each other before we put an end to this all. This war will not be without death, on any side, but, we will absolutely make it our priority to end this mess. We are survivors." I say to everyone, emotion raw in my voice... I just hope the others believe it, because I don't know if I do.

(Let me know how you feel about this chapter!)