One Of Us

Ginny POV:

Harry insisted I stay last night so I haven't been in contact with everyone else in nearly twenty four hours, at the moment I'm trying to make a Fred and George sized mess to stage my own kidnapping. "Ginny!" someone whisper yells from right behind me, making me jump. "Charlie! What are you doing?" I question my older brother with slight fear in my eyes. "Ginny, I know you aren't under an impero... I also know you charmed all those cuts onto your mark. I want to know where the bloody hell Percy, the Twins, and Hermione are. So start talking so I can get you out of here." My jaw drops when he says this, but I quickly compose myself and say, "I haven't a clue what you're talking about, Charlie." with a sigh he pulls his wand on me and says, "Ginny, Tell me. If you don't I'll be forced to turn you in to the rest of the Order." with a sigh I take a seat on the floor and look up at my brother. "Why? Why do you want to know where they are?" I ask him lowly. 

"Ginny, they are my family. Bill, Ron, Mum, and Dad are bloody awful about the whole thing at want you lot dead... I just want my family back." Charlie says softly. "Charlie, the way this is going to play out you can have them, or you can have us. Our family will never be the same. Percy is set to take the mark in a week, the twins and Mione are still suffering because of what Bill did, and I'm engaged to Blaise bloody Zabini... Mum and Dad will never accept any of us again, and we don't want then to. We like where we are right now, and we don't plan on changing anytime soon. I've got to leave, now, so are you coming with me or staying here?" I ask my brother with raised eyebrows as I dump an entire box of quills onto the floor. "Let me get my stuff, and then you can blindfold me if you want. I know how Mione is about safety." With a nod I allow Charlie to run across the hall to his room, grab his already packed bag, and run back over. 

"Sit down so I can blindfold you." I tell him firmly, watching as he quickly sits on my bed and allows me to blindfold him. "Charlie?! Ginny?! Dinner!" I hear Mum yell from the bottom of the stairs. When I hear someone begin to walk up the stairs, I grab onto Charlie, twist on my spot, and we land in the house next door. "Ginny!" I hear my favorite person in the world yell from behind me. "Blaise!" I scream as I spin around and jump into his arms. "Gin- Why the fuck is Charlie in my living room?!?!" Hermione screams as she, Fred, George, Percy, Lee, Dean, Seamus, Theo, Luna, and Draco draw their wands on Charlie. "Easy! He's with us!" I yell as I help my brother to his feet, and remove his blindfold. "Freddy! Georgie! Mia! Perce!" Charlie yells as he launches himself at our brothers and sister in law. Out of all of them, Hermione is the first on to react. "Charlie!" She exclaims as she wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him for the first time in months. 

"Mione, I'm glad to see you. It's been a long while." Charlie says to her with a grin as he pulls her in for yet another hug. "Charlie, What are you doing here?" Hermione asks him as she pulls back slightly out of his arms. "I've decided I would rather have you lot in my life than deal with all the talk about blood traitors at home." Charlie tells her with a soft, but sad, smile. " I decide I can no longer deal with the family reunion and pull Blaise into another room to have a serious talk with him about something I overheard my mother telling the order last night. "Blaise, Listen carefully to me. I was listening to the order last night as I was told to do and I heard my mother telling the rest of the order something that might be considered a huge thing for us." 

"Well, Mi Amore, spit it out." Blaise says to me as he takes a seat on the end of what I assume is our bed. "Mum was talking about how as soon as I entered she did a health check on me, without my knowledge might I add, and found out something that could put a target on your back with the order." Blaise narrows his eyes in confusion before gesturing at me to continue. "Blaise, Im pregnant. According to my devil of a mother about five weeks along." I watch as Blaises' eyes widen with shock and I barely hear him whisper "Are you positive?" "Love, Magic never lies. I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't one hundred percent positive." After another long pause between Blaise and I, he puts his head in his hands and asks, more to himself than me, "What are we going to do?" after a short pause, I say to him "Whatever we have to. I don't know if I'm mistaken or not... But isn't Oliver Wood living in Scotland now?" Blaise looks up at me confused and says, "Yes... Why?" "Because, I think I know a way for me to gain entry to the order and be safe from the war, but, you wont like it at all." 

"What's the idea?" He asks me lowly, already not liking where this conversation is going. "I marry Oliver Wood. We tell everyone he rescued me from a Death eater ran Prison in Scotland. I pretend the baby is his and we put a glamour charm on him or her once they are born, and after all this is over Oliver and I divorce and you and I have our happily ever after... All we have to do is get Oliver to agree with the plan."  "Absolutely not." Blaise says without a second thought. "Blaise, you selfish prick, this isn't just about you and I anymore. We have another life to care for now. I don't care if you say no or not... I'm doing this. With or without your support." I almost shout at him, a fire alight within me. "Then consider this relationship over, because if you marry him... I will never forgive you." Blaise says to me harshly, with an unusual cold glare in his eyes. "Then I guess this relationship is over. Bye, Zabini. I love you, I always will... but I have to care about the life we created more than about our own feelings right now." I tell him, with tears running down my face as I exit the room to go floo call Oliver Wood... I'm sorry Blaise, but I'm not sorry about this. 

Please drop comments and let me know what you think about this update.