Date Nights and Dark Marks

Hermione POV:

Luna is a bloody blessing. She's the only person other than Fred that can get the kids to stop crying. "Why don't you three go to Madam Puddifoot's today? I can watch these two." Luna says to Fred, George, and I as she reaches to take the pram from Fred. "I don't know Luna... We've never been away from them." Fred says with a slight hint of fear in his voice. "Fred. You can trust me. Just go." Luna says in her overly dreamy voice as she takes the pram and heads for her common room. "Lets go!" I yell excitedly as I grab onto Fred and George and make a run for Hogsmeade. "Hermione! Slow down!" George yells with a laugh as he and Fred struggle to keep up with me. When we arrive at Hogsmeade I pull the boys into Madam Puddifoot's, ignoring their groans of protest and Fred suggestion of Honeydukes. 

Once we get inside I pull the two of them into a booth and order the three of us something random off the menu. While we are waiting for our cakes we hear screaming from outside. We share looks before standing up and running outside. We find a horrifying sight outside, Death eaters have Luna in chains while Blaise Zabini has the twins pram, a look of discomfort and sorrow on his face when one of the girls begin to cry. "Let me see them." Fenrir Greyback says to Blaise as he tries to pull the pram from his grasp. "No." Blaise says as he pulls his wand out of his pocket and points it at Greybacks face. "Fine!" Greyback snaps as Blaise before moving to stand by Bellatrix Lestrange. "Give me my children." I say with venom in my voice. "Miss. Granger... or should I say Mrs. Weasley. The brains behind Harry Potter... You will get your children back unharmed, if you join me." a cold and groggy voice says from the back. 

Fred and George are shaking with anger and Blaise Zabinis eyes widen seeing as he's seen the twins blowup before. "Just give me them." I growl as I draw my wand, causing Blaise to take about six steps back. "Join my side. I can promise you that your family will be safe. You, your husbands, and your daughters." I grit my teeth and before I have a chance to respond Fred says, "If she joins, We will too." I turn to face Fred and look at him with questioning eyes. Figuring he wanted me to follow his lead I turn around and say, "First give me my children, then we will join you." Blaise looks at me worriedly as Bellatrix signals him to push me my children. Blaise walks over to me and hands the pram off to Fred before looking at me and mouthing, 'Run'. "Step forward my children." Voldy says to us as he pulls a wand from his robes and touches it to my arm. I feel like my arm is bloody on fire, but I wont let him know that. I stand straight backed and emotionless as he moves on to brand Fred and George. 

Without another word he moves to leave but before he can I say, "Luna. Give her here." He turns around with a smirk on his face to say something snarky but is met with my wand in his face. "Unchain the girl, and give her to them." Voldy snaps at Greyback who was eyeing Luna up like a snack. Greyback growls in protest but shoves Luna on the ground before us. The rest of them turn on their spot and soon enough it's just Fred, George, Luna, Blaise, the girls, and I left standing here. "We need to get to the order. NOW!" George screams as he grabs onto Luna and Blaise and twists on his spot. Fred and I share a look before grabbing onto the pram and twisting on our spots. "Help." is the last thing  say before I fall to the ground unconscious on the floor of twelve Grimmauld Place. 

Blaise POV:

As soon as we land in what I'm sure is the Orders headquarters George Weasley falls to the ground passed out, being followed by his wife and brother as soon as they hit the ground... It's a tragic sight to see. "Lovegood, You okay?" I question the bloodied up Ravenclaw lying on the ground in front of me. "The babies, Check on the babies." she croaks at me, her eyes still closed. Immediately I run over to the pram and peer in and can't help but smile when I see two perfectly healthy baby girls smiling up at me. "They are okay, Do you need help?" "She is fine. Put your hands above your head." I hear a man say from behind me, "Who the hell are you?" I snarl as I put myself between the man and the young Weasley children. "Bill Weasley, If you couldn't tel by the fucking red hair. This is my wife Fleur." Bill says as he points to a pretty blonde woman behind him. "Okay." I say before shifting my eyes to Luna, "Give me my nieces." Fleur says as she steps forward and moves to get the pram. "Don't move!" I scream as I pull my wand. "Luna is the only one touching either of them until Fred, George, and Hermione wake up. I made Draco a bloody promise with an  unbreakable vow and I intend to keep it." I snap at both of them but see their eyes are trained on something else. "Why do my little brother and sister in law have the bloody dark mark!" Bill Weasley bellows in anger... This is going to be a long night.      

(The dark marks at the top belong to Fred, George, Hermione, and Blaise... Let me know what you think in the comments! I hope you enjoyed it though!!!!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this story!)