The Death of a Twin

Fred POV:

Before we can escape, the house is under attack. George and I send Hermione off with our daughters to safety, along with Ginny, Luna, and Theo. As soon as Hermione is gone with the others, the door to the safe house is blown open and curses start flying into the main room. Everyone jumps for cover, I end up behind a couch next to an already injured Seamus Finnigan. "How the bloody hell are you already hurt?" I ask him, my hand already reaching to activate his port-key. "Caught a curse from Ron, I think... It was like nothing we've ever seen before. I think at least three of my ribs are broken, and my leg as well." Seamus says to me painfully before his port key finally takes him to the safe house. One by one I see our people falling. Our recruits from Brazil, dead. Our recruits from France, Dead.  The Bulgarian recruits are holding their own pretty well, along  with our other Hogwarts recruits... but, the odds aren't looking good at winning this fight. We would need a bloody miracle at this point.  

Taking a look around the room I notice something that makes my blood run cold, Ron has his wand trained on Charlies back while Charlie is already dueling Bill and Harry. I can't do anything to help him, Kingsly as me in a tough spot. Kingsly is throwing curse after curse at me, and I can safely tell you I've never heard any of them before. "Charlie! Behind you!" I scream at my older brother, watching in horror as Ron casts a killing curse at him. Just before the curse hits Charlie, I see George launch himself in-front of Charlies backside, and the curse hit my twin straight in the chest. I feel a burning sensation make it's way through my body as Georges connection to our bond with Hermione is severed. "NO!" I scream as I pull magic from Hermione through the bond and shoot a hot ball of white light at Kingsly using my hands to form the ball and throw it. I watch as the ball hits Kingsly in the chest, and I hear it hiss as it burns his skin. 

The battle freezes around me as everyone stops dueling to look at me, and the raw magic still forming in my hands. "Evacuate!" I hear Potter yell as I send another ball of hot white energy at Ron, hitting him square in the face. The Order immediately leave the house, leaving an injured Ron and an already dead Kingsly behind. No body dares to move as I run across the room to the body of my dead twin. "Take him to the safe house, then Send Hermione here." I growl to Charlie and Oliver, both of which still look to be in shock because of the raw magic still coming off of me. Oliver and Charlie disappear with Ron, and in no longer than two minuets Hermione was busting into the room... Her eyes glistening with tears. "No." is the only thing she says as she runs over to where I sit crouched over Georges body. She drops to her knees beside me and drapes herself over Georges body, her body shaking with sobs. 

Five minuets later Ginny runs into the room and yells, "Fred, Hermione... He might not be dead. Not completely." I see Hermiones body tense up as she sits up and looks at Ginny. "What do you mean?" She asks her. "The energy that you and Fred have coming from your hands... That's Georges magic." Ginny tells Hermione and I, her eyes looking at the slowly fading glow coming off our hands. "How do we bring him back?" I ask her in a panic. "The book I've been reading trying to find a way to bring Blaise back... It talks about bonds. It says when one of a bond of three dies before their time, the other two in the bond will have to feed his Magic back into his body, if they don't do it within twenty minuets, they wont be able to bring him back. You two have like three minuets to do this." Ginny says as she watches our eyes widen. "How?" Hermione asks Ginny quickly, her hand running through Georges hair. 

"Both of you place your hands on his chest, and say "Etheorgio NeuralarisFelentusRefori." three times." Ginny tells us, watching as Hermione and I's hands fly to my twins chest. Our voices sync as we chant the enchantment that should bring George back, and our eyes lock once the third "Refori" falls past our lips. The next thing I know, the energy that was once swirling around my hands is moving towards Georges face and making its way into his mouth. "Move your hands!" Ginny shouts, causing Mione and I to jump back from George quickly. Thirty seconds later, Georges eyes pop open and he shoots up from his position on the floor, gasping for breath and clutching tightly to his chest.  "What the bloody hell just happened?" George asks while trying to catch his breath. Rather than answer him, Hermione and I fling ourselves at him. Me to hug my brother, and her to kiss her husband. 

"George, you died... But, Mione, Fred, and I brought you back." Ginny says to George softly once Mia and I finally give him time to breathe. "I died..." George mumbles more to himself than anyone. "Ron shot a curse at Charlie, but you jumped in-front of him and took a killing curse to the chest." I tell him, my eyes finally meeting his. "R-r-on killed me?" George stutters out, his eyes turning from shock to anger in seconds. "We took him prisoner.  If you'd like, we can go visit him." Hermione says to George, her fingers running through his hair. "To hell with  him, take me to my daughters." George says standing up, pulling Hermione and I with him. I hear Hermione let out a laugh as she wraps her arms around him, pulls back, and grabs onto both George and I's hands before twisting on her spot and the three of us landing in a heap of limbs on the floor of what I assume is the safe house. "Follow me..." Hermione says as she leads us down a hall and into the twins room. 

As I watch Hermione and George cradle our two small daughters, my mind finally processes what Ginny has been going through without Blaise, and I realize I need to find a way to make her better... Even if it means breaking a few Wizarding laws. I need to get in contact with our Korean recruit, Joon Chung, he seems to be the most talented of all our recruits and the most ruthless... and lets just say, He's going to have a hell of a time trying to juggle bringing Blaise back, and dealing with Ronald. I push these thoughts to the back of my mind and walk over to wrap my arms around Hermione... Words could never even begin to describe the relief I'm feeling right now. They are alive, all four of them, and that's more than I could ever ask for. 

Joon Chung pictured below

(Please Drop Comments and Let me know how fun that Heart Attack was when you thought I actually killed George lmao... I love you all!)