He's in love

Hermione POV:
Today we're all trying to figure out a way to weaken Harry and make him even more vulnerable. If we weaken him, he will be easier to take down. "What about Ginny?" Fred suggests from my left as he and George share a look. "What about me?" Ginny asks with a confused look. "Harry is in love with you. If we make him think you didn't want this, then he will open him self up to the possibility of all of us being under an imperious curse and want to save us." George says with a knowing smirk. "That might just work, Ginny would have to be up for it though." I say as I put one arm around each of my idiot husbands.  This could work... If Harry is as dumb as we think he is. "Lets see how he reacts when we send Ginny to see him. Gin, Quit snogging Blaise and go get ready."  I say to her with a light laugh as she shoots me a glare, but pulls herself out of Blaises lap and jogs over to the door of our meeting room to get dressed. 

"How are we going to get her back into Order headquarters?" My lovely twin brother says as he passes Emersyn over to Luna, and takes a crying Diata from Blaise. "She could just turn up on the stairs... It's raining so if shes dripping wet then Harry will be more likely to take pity on her, Luna says with a evil smirk playing her pale pink lips. "That could work. We would need to stay close though... Maybe take over the muggle residence right next door because it is vacant at the moment." Blaise suggests as he looks over at Theo like me might vomit when my brother begins to coo and baby talk to Diata, who has fallen silent due to her Uncle Theo's charm. "We could make the place a magical residence you know." Seamus says to us all as he and Dean share looks of agreement. "I learned some spells while we were at school that allow you to turn a non magical place into a magical place. It would only take about five minuets to do... But you need to let Lee, Seamus, and I go do it now." Dean says while shooting the rest of us looks that could only be explained as those of a mad man. "Go." I say to them and watch the three of them scramble out of the meeting room we had set up and out of the manor. 

"You know... Bill Weasley is going to be out for blood if he sees Seamus. Considering the fact Seamus threw a knife into the abdomen of his pregnant wife." Theo says with a look of sudden realization on his face. "On well. Seamus can hold his own." Luna says with a smirk as she sees Emersyn reach out for Blaise. With a small look of horror Blaise reaches out and takes my daughter into his arms. "I wont break her, Will I?" He asks Fred with wide eyes when she brings her little hand up to pull on his nose. "Mate, I should hope not." Fred says to him with a laugh. Ginny walks back into the room right about the time Diata falls asleep in Theo's arms. "Lets go get this damn thing over with." She grumbles as she looks herself over in the mirror. "You look beautiful, Love." Blaise says to her as he stands up to kiss her. All at once a thought hits me like a brick, "Hey, Ginny... Weren't you and Luna together?" I ask them with a look of amusement playing my features. Both girls blush before Luna says, "Well we were, Until we met these two idiots and we each fell in love. I wouldn't trade Theo for anyone else in the world." Ginny nods in agreement before plucking Emersyn from Blaise and kissing the little girl on the head. "Luna, you and Theo are in charge of the girls until we come back to take you to our new base. Ginny, let's go." I say before grabbing onto the twins and twisting on my spot. 

Ginny POV:

Blaise and I twist on the spot a moment after Hermione and my brothers leave, and we land in a heap in the bushes across from the order headquarters. "Good luck, Love. Once you get done, tell them you need to get back before the dark lord notices you are gone, then come next door." Blaise says to me as he pulls me in for the most passionate snog of my life. "Once this war is over, Zabini, You're mine. Always." I tell him, love clear in my voice. "I already am. Always. Now go on." He tells me before making his way over to the bushes my brothers and Hermione were hiding in. With a deep breath I stand up, fix my skirt, allow the rain to soak me, charm blood and cuts onto my dark mark, and make my way over and onto the porch of the head quarters. Lifting my fist up I bang on the door as hard as I can and scream out for help. Not even two seconds later the door is tossed open by Charlie and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Help me." is all I can manage to say as my brothers eyes travel down to my mark. "MUM!" He screams behind him as he pulls me into the house and slams the door roughly behind me. 

I hear what sounds like the roof caving in and then the rest of my family, the order, and Harry are in the living room looking at me wearily. "Why the hell is a death eater standing in the middle of headquarters?" Bill growls at Charlie, taking a threatening step towards me. "Don't you dare. Look at her arm." Charlie says as he pulls my arm up for them to see, and they all look open mouthed at the defined cuts surrounding my mark. "She tried to cut it out..." Harry mutters as he takes a step towards me. "Help me. Help all of us... Fred, George, Hermione, Luna, Theodore, Blaise, Lee, Dean, Seamus, Draco, Amore, and I...  We're being held captive under the imperius curse." I say to them, fake tears beginning to pour out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. "Ginny." Harry says with teary eyes as he pushes past Bill and kisses me. To say I'm grossed out would be an under statement. "I  love you so much, Gin." Harry says to me as he hugs me, "I love you too, Harry." I say to him with a fake sweetness in my voice, but he doesn't need to know that just yet.