Crimes Against the Order

Blaise POV (3 Months Later):

Ginny married Oliver yesterday, and today Seamus, Lee, and I are going on a mission for the newly made rebellion. We no longer work for the Dark Lord, but we don't work for the Order either. We fight for equality, and for the rights of everyone... Our ideas clash with the Dark Lords and with the Orders so they both want us dead. "You boys ready?" I ask Seamus and Lee loudly as we are getting ready to leave. "As ready as we can be, Mate. If we are caught by the order, you and I could be hanged. They would have to let Lee go though." Seamus says back to me in a muffled voice as he pulls his shirt on over his head. "They wouldn't hang us... They are afraid of Mione and what she would do to them." I tell him in a grim voice, trying to convince not only Seamus but myself as well that my words are the truth. Looking over at Seamus and Lee I figure out why Mione is sending the three of us... We are a distraction so she, Ginny, and Luna can get the files on Cedric Diggory... The other boy who lived. After Voldy failed to kill him with a killing curse, Dumbledore took him and hid him somewhere in America so that the world would never know someone other than Harry Potter could bring down the Dark Lord.

"Lets move out." I call to Seamus and Lee as I twist on my spot and land with a pop at our meeting place. "This isn't a good idea. We are going to get caught." Lee whispers to me as he looks over at the Order, they are all gathered to celebrate Molly and Authors anniversary. Before I can respond to Lee, I hear a familiar voice say "You already have been." From behind me. "Potter. We aren't here to hurt you or any of them... Fred and George needed something from their old room." I say to Potter in a low, steady voice. "That's a bloody lie if I've ever heard one, Deatheater." Potter snarls at me, his eyes flickering down to my arm expecting to see the Dark Mark, but instead they are met with the Mark of the Rebellion.

"Harry, We aren't Deatheaters. Hermione formed a rebellion... We are here to retrieve the keys to the Joke Shop." Seamus says to Potter with a pleading look in his eyes. "How did you get rid of the Dark Mark? Did Hermione do that? Teach me the spell." Potter asks the three of us with wide eyes. "Harry. Mione figured out how to remove the Dark Mark from us, but we replaced it with our own symbol... Its the Hogwarts Crest combined with the Durmstrang Crest, the French Schools Crest, and the American Schools Crest. Our rebellion is much larger than anyone knows. Every time someone from a new school joins, we get a new crest." Seamus tells Harry, and I watch as Potters eyes widen when he sees the Crest for the South American school make its way into our skin. "Come with me. Now." Potter growls at us as he aims his wand at my neck.

"Look what I found!" Potter exclaims as he drags me out of the tall grass and into the clearing, Lee and Seamus following behind us, their hands tied by an invisible rope. The order quickly turns around to look at Potter, and we watch as their eyes fill with something stronger than hate at the sight of us, the only one who appears to feel for us is Neville, who is looking at Seamus with something that could only be explained as a look of brotherly love. "Take the Slytherin to the Twins old room for interrogation. I want Finnigan tied to that lawn chair so I can talk to him, and tie Jordan to the porch railing." Bill Weasley says, his eyes glaring daggers into Seamus's head. With one last look at Seamus and Lee, I am pulled into the house and led up stairs until I reach what I assume to be the twins old room. "Take a seat. I'll be back along with Kingsly to interrogate you in just a moment."

A moment turns into twenty minuets before the door to the room is tossed open and in comes Harry, covered in blood with his eyes held wide. "Lets make this quick before Kingsly gets here. Where is Ginny?" He asks me quickly... He knows something I dont. "Married and in hiding with her husband." I tell him, and watch hin let out a breath of relief. He stands up, exits the room, and not even a minute later Kingsly walks in. "Mr. Zabini, lets have a talk, shall we?" He asks me with a grim smile as he sits across from me. "I won't tell you anything. If you're going to punish me for a crime, get it over with." I spit at him, venom lacing my words. "Very well then, How do you plead to the Murders of Sirius Black, Mad-Eye Moody, and Ginny Weasley?" He asks me, a smirk playing his lips when Ginnys name rolls off his tongue. I look the monster in the eyes, and say the only thing I can say. "Guilty."

Without another word I am lead outside and I finally see who's blood was on Potter... Seamus. He's covered in cuts and his own blood, a dagger lays on the table beside him. Lee looks to only have a few bruises and a black eye... But it looks like none of us talked. "By the rule of the order, Blaise Zabini must be hanged, Seamus Finnigan is to receive fifteen years in Azkaban, and Lee Jordan will unfortunately have to be set free, due to the fact he has never committed a crime against the Order." Kingsly announces, and I see Neville Longbottoms eyes widen to be the size of cunts. "We can't hang him, he's the same age as Harry and I... He's a child." Neville says calmly from the back. "Nev, Shut up." Ronald says, lowly as he drags me to a tree and begins to place the rope around my neck. I look up at the house and see Ginny, Hermione, and Luna watching in horror from the Twins old room. "Love! Run!" I call out to her when I notice Ron and Harry spot the three of them. I don't get a chance to see if she makes it out of the house before Kingsly kicks the chair they had me stood on out from under me and the world fades to black as my air supply is cut off... I guess this is it for me, the hanging tree...

Ginny POV:
I see them kick the chair out from under Blaise just as we twist to leave. Seamus and Lee left just moments before while the Order was distracted and Mione, Luna, and I got the Diggory files... I was going to go for Blaise, but by the time I find him Ron's putting the rope around his neck, and Blaise calls out for me to run. I scream out for him and move to run for him, but before I can take a step Luna grabs onto me and twists so instead of being at the Burrow, Im back at Oliver and I's flat. I feel myself passing out as soon as my feet touch the floor... The image of Kingsly kicking the chair from under Blaise playing on a loop in my mind... They will pay for this.