Not So Safe And Sound

Hermione POV:
We are supposed to be heading back to Malfoy Manor tonight to prove we completed our mission and that Semus Finnigan and Dean Zabini (Thomas) do in fact wear the Dark Mark. "We need to head to Hogsmeade soon." I say to Fred and George who are looking at me weirdly, "Love you're almost two months pregnant... You should stay here." George says to me as he moves to grab my shoulder. I jerk my shoulder and angrily snap at him, "I'm going." Neither of them say anything else as we move to leave Slytherin common room. Just as we move to open the doors, the others come running back inside. "We can't get out! The order and some Gryffindors found us a accused us of having the mark. They didn't see Lee, Dean, and Seamus though." Blaise says in a panic as he heals a cut on Theos cheek.

"OPEN UP!" A harsh voice that I recognize to be Bill Weasley yells from the other side of the door. "Dean, behind that couch. Seamus, by the bookshelf. Lee, Take the chair beside the fireplace and get down." I say quickly to the three boys who were not yet known to have the Dark Mark by the order. They do as I say and just as Dean gets hidden, the door to the common room flys open and reveals the Order, Harry, Ron, and Neville. "May we help you?" I ask sweetly as I look at Harry, who has a guilty look in his eyes. "We have reason to believe that you seven are involved in death eater activity." Bill Weasley says as he looks us over, his eyes landing on my abdomen. "None of them have the dark mark." Harry says, pointing out the obvious. "How about we just see about that. FINITE INCANTATEM!" Kingsly yells pointing his wand at us. I can't help the fearful look that appears on my face whenever the others Glamour charms began to melt off.

"Ginny?" Molly Weasley questions almost in tears when she sees her daughter holding Blaise Zabinis hand like her life depended on it. "Ginny, You come back over here now." Molly all but yells at Ginny. "Momma, I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical..." Molly begins to cry so Ginny continues by saying, "... Momma please don't cry I will be alright. All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy." Every Weasley in the order looks at Blaise, and are shocked to find how he puts himself in between Ginny and the rest of them. Molly shifts her attention to Fred and George and nearly cries when she sees they have me stuck slightly behind them. "Who's she?" Bill demands as he points his wand at me. "OI! Don't point you wand at a pregnant woman." Luna growls at Bill, catching Nevilles attention. "I'm Hermione Weasley/Nott. Formally known as Hermione Granger." I say with a smirk as Harry realizes how mad they really had driven me. "Kill them all." Ron snaps once he takes notice of who he is really in front of. "With pleasure." Kingsly says as he steps forwards and aims a Crucio at my stomach. The curse hits me in the stomach and a ear splitting scream is ripped from my lips. I hear yelling from both sides, Percy Weasley is raising hell on the orders side and finally manages to build up the courage to tackle Kingsly.

"Get her up!" Harry yells at Fred and George who are seething with anger at the moment. "KILL THEM ALL!" Ron yells pointing his wand at all of us, The rest of the order following suit. "Its nine to seven. You death eater scum don't stand a chance." Bill growls at us angrily. "You might want to recount, Mate." Lee Jordan laughs as he steps out from behind his chair, his dark mark proudly on display. "My bad, Eight to Nine. You are still out numbered." Bill says with a triumphant smirk on his face, "Make that ten to nine, Love." Seamus says as he and Dean move from their hiding spots and to our sides. Harry, Ron, and Neville are looking at Dean and Seamus in disbelief, not being able to fathom the idea of two people they had shared a room with for six years being death eaters. "So what? Its only a one person difference." Bill says as he trains his wand on me again.

"STUPEFY!" Percy yells, his wand pointed at Bills head. "GO!" Percy yells at us as he begins shooting more stunning spells at his family members, giving us just enough time to escape out of a hidden passageway in the back of the common room. We make our way towards the boat house where the passageway leads out. Once we step out into the light Ginny looks at me and screams a loud, ear splitting scream. "We need to get, Hermione out of here." Luna says in a panic when she looks at me. I don't understand what's going on until I look down and see blood pooling on my thighs and running down my legs. I begin to panic and almost don't notice Fred and George grab onto me and apparate us to Malfoy Manor. As soon as our feet hit the ground I am swept off my feet and ran inside by Fred while George is screaming for help. Narcissa Malfoy is the first person to come to our aid, immediately noticing the blood on my thighs. "Get her into the study! Now!" She yells at Fred while she turns to George and tells him to go bring the others inside.

Fred runs me into the study and lays me on a table, kissing my head softly. Narcissa runs in a minute later and begins casting spells to stop the blood and spells to check on the babies. Once she finally checks on the babies I notice her become very pale and look sick to her stomach. "What's wrong? Are my boys okay?" I ask hopefully, dreading the answer I was sure was to come. "I'm sorry. There is nothing I, or anyone, could have done. It appears whatever curse you were hit with caused you to miscarry... I'll leave you two alone and go tell the other one to join you while I tell your friends the sad news." As soon as she leaves, tears begin to roll out of my eyes and down my cheeks... "Those bastards." I manage to spat in between sobs. Fred just slowly begins to rub my hair and whisper "I know, Love." softly in my ear as he cries. The door to the study bangs open and a murderous looking George steps into the study and looks over at Fred and I, "They will know our pain." Is all he says before he falls to his knees and begins to cry. The last thing I think about before I slowly slip into the darkness that is sleep is, I will kill them. I will make every last one of them pay for what they did... Even if it's the last thing I do.

(Please don't hate me 😭, I debated on if I should do it or not and I did.)