The Start of Something New

Hermione POV:

Its's been eleven years since the end of the war, and I honestly don't think the wizarding world has ever been more peaceful. Diata and Emersyn are going into their third year at Hogwarts this year... I can't believe they were sorted into Slytherin, right alongside Cedric Malfoy.  The three of them now shared more than just a birthday though, the three of them had become inseparable over the years. Our boys on the other hand, who are starting their second year, are nothing like their sisters. Our sons are what most people like to call "Touched by Death.", and being Touched by Death has made all the difference for them. They were sorted into what the hat likes to call "Gryffinpuff" That means they hold standing in both the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff houses. They are outstandingly loyal, but they are the definition of Fearless. Today, we find out what house little Blaise "Blue" Oliver Zabini-Wood the 2nd would be in. "I'll bet he's in Gryffindor." Fred whispers of Blaise, the both of them standing to my left. "Nah, if the hat puts him in Gryffinpuff like it did the twins, then Gryffinpuff will be an official Hogwarts house, So, I'm betting the hat put's him with Lee and Dean the 2nd's."

"Do you two have nothing better to do than bet on the children's houses?" a teasing voice calls from my left. "Cora." I greet our friend with a smile, watching a she leads a young boy sporting jet black hair with the tips dyed blue, and a young blonde girl up the platform. "Mione, thank Merlin. Victoire and Teddy have been driving me crazy lately, they're never not causing trouble." She groans, pushing her son and daughter towards the train. "Bye, Mum!" They say, kissing Cora on the cheek, and running after my children. "It's hard to believe they're first years this year." I whisper to Cora, who's watching her children with tears in her eyes. "Yeah, it's pretty incredible. Joon and I have been feeling horribly empty nested now that they aren't babies anymore." She sighs, her sadness not long lasting because soon enough, Joon arrives to the platform, a small bundle held in his arms. "What's this?" Cora asks him, eyeing the bundle suspiciously. "You know how we went to that muggle place and had your eggs frozen? Well... I got a surrogate. This is our son, he's yours to name, but, he's ours."

The rest of us leave them along and leave to the Joke Shop so we can Floo to School. "I can't believe we're all still teaching here. You'd think we'd be sick of this school by now." I whisper to Fred and George. Both of them eyeing me suspiciously, they know I'd never leave Hogwarts. "You feeling alright, Love?" Both of them ask me, I don't get a chance to answer before a gaggle of students stop us. "Professors Granger?" The three of us take a deep breath before turning to the students, after the war the twins and I changed our last names from Weasley to Granger in an effort to disassociate ourselves with the Order of the Phenix. "Yes?" Fred ask, the three of us finally noticing the Slytherin robes. "We've got a bit of an issue involving Emersyn, Diata, and Cedric..." as soon as the words leave her lips, the three of us share a look of horror. "Not a-bloody-gain." I groan as I take off towards our children, and the youngest Malfoy male.

Upon arrival, we find Joon, our resident DADA professor, attempting to contain his laughter. "Bonded. The three of them are bonded, I've casted a spell to hold off on the side effects of the Bond that the three of you had at least until they are 17, but, bonded nonetheless." Without so much as another word, I feel myself falling backwards... welp, I feel sorry for Malfoy... the most ancient and noble bloodline of Malfoy wouldn't be so noble anymore, at least in about ten years anyway. As I'm getting back to my feet, I hear George ask Emersyn how they did it. "I'm sorry, Daddy! Diata and I found a packet of Spirit Spearmint in the drawer of this kitchen and took it to prank Ced... we didn't know it would do this." At her words, my husbands eyes widen as they look at me in horror, already knowing what's coming. "YOU TWO BLOODY ARSEHOLES TOLD ME YOU DESTROYED THAT DAMN GUM YEARS AGO!" as I'm beating Fred and George, I come to a realization... we've come full circle, and none of it would have been possible without a tiny piece of chewing gum. I guess sometimes little things do matter.

(I know, the ending sucks. If you want to know what happens to the kids in the future, lmk and I'll write another part.)