Chapter 1- First day back

^^^The pics of Luka (main  character)

*Lukas POV*

   I rolled over in bed as I woke up to my alarm. "Ughhh" I groaned as I basically roles out of bed and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Great....." I said as I sat up.

    I walked to my bathroom and hopped in the shower, I showerd for about 10 minuets before hopping out. I headed to my closet with a towel around my waist exposing my V-line. I grab a red and black flannel and black skinny jeans along with a pair of underwear. I slipped the underwear on as I tossed the moist towel in the basket of dirty clothes in the corner of my room. I slid my pants on just as I heard a nock at My door.

    I walk downstairs with just my jeans on and my hair still moist and messy, I opened the door to reveal a shocked Mark.

"Mark what are you doing here this early..." I said as I glared at him.

"Sorry jeez calm your tits man I just came early cause I thought you would have slept through your alarm....because you tend to do that often" Mark said smiling while scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok well you can chill in the living room and watch TV, if your hungry-" Luka said before he was cut off by Mark.

"Help my self, yeah yeah just hurry and get ready" mark said as he plopped his ass on the couch.

   I headed up stairs and got my shirt on and brushed my teeth and hair. I grabbed my bag and wallet and headed downstairs.

"Come on, let's go" Luka said as he opened the front door.

Mark followed me outside as I locked the door. I hopped in the passenger seat and mark got into the driver side.

"Pass the ox cord" I said as mark looked at me.

"Fine" mark passed the ox cord.

"Just don't play some cupcake shit" mark said as he glared.

"I wont, you'll love this song"

   I opened YouTube and typed in "Sweater whether" and pressed play, mark in already knew the song by the beat and started singing along with me as we drove to school.

   Me and Mark have been in the music program for about 2 years now, I can play the guitar and I can sing, people say I sound like a goddess but I don't thing so. Mark, he plays the drums and can't really sing as good as me...no offense.

    We arrived at the school as he pulled the car to the parking lot and put it in park as we got out and locked the door. I was kind of excited for school again but at the same time I wasn't. ...last year wasn't a really good year for me, I got bullied constently for being gay but Mark was always there to fight for me if they tried hurting me. I was always sensitive...even if someone called Me a cocksucker or Faggot it brought tears to my eyes but I refused to show it unless it really really hurt.

   We walked in the school as I was already getting glares from some of the students.

"Don't let them get to you Luk" (mark calls Luka Luk for short sometimes)  Mark whispers as he grabs my hand leading us to our first class, ela.

  Me and Mark sat at the front since the front was always our spot in any class, that way if someone's picking on me or Mark the teachers would yell at them.

   I placed my bag on the ground as I look up at the teachers desk, it was empty.

"Where's the teacher? " I asked mark as he shrugged in response.

I sunk in my seat as the Bell rang for class to start. I watched kidd pour in the class as the pushed and shoved each other to get to the seats.

As I saw the last person walk in he was......hot.. holly fuchsia,  is this a new student or something cause he looks pretty young, I thought as my eyes locked to his as we made eye contact...his pearcing blue eyes collided with mine. I bit my lip and looked away with out him seeing me bite my lip.This is going to be a long class......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Authors note☆

I hope you guys liked the first chapter please rate and comment. Also if you guys have any requests for stories I should try and write, hit me up☆