Chapter 17: Sex God

**Lukas POV**

I sit in the bathroom sitting against the closed and locked door with my hands over my face having a panic attack. I hear the front door open......

I try to keep my breathing calm, but I couldn't help think.

'What if it's the cops?'

'Will he get caught?'

I hear a females voice.....

Mom??? I say in my mind as I hear her voice clear as day.

I put my shirt on and zip my pants up and open the door.

"Hey mom, was just taking a leak" I say lying obviously.

"Hey honey, just wanted to stop by and see how lessons are going" my mom asks as she gives me a hug.

"Oh its going.....great" I say as I smile at both my mom and Finn.

"Ok well just wanted to pop by, I dropped off some cookies I made" she smiles and explains.

"Thanks mom" I say as I hug her.

"Well I'll be heading off, see you around supper time" she says as she leaves through the front door.

As she closes the door I let out a loud exhale and rest my hands on my knees as I kinda bend over.

Finn comes up to me and places a hand on my back and rubs it gently.

"That was a close call" he wishers as he let's out a sigh.

"Yeah.....a really big close call" I say as I stand up.

I look into Finns eyes and smile.

"Now where were we?" I say as I walk towards him and places a kiss on his lips as my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Mhm~" he let's out a slight moan as he kisses me back.

"Are you sure your up for this right now, I mean we were almost caught" Finn says in a concerned manor.

"Yes I'm sure, let's head upstairs then" I say as I walk to the front door and lock it.

Finn comes up from behind me and grabs me bridal style from behind. He takes me up stairs in his arms into his room.

He shuts the door with his foot and lays me on the bed. My head hits the pillows as I look at him crawl on top of me.

He places a soft kiss on my lips as I kiss him back, his soft decent sized hands travel down my body, his hands go up my shirt and before I knew it my shirt was taken off.

I kiss him with a little more force as he kissed me back, my hand traveled down to his crotch as I grasp it in my hand making him moan.

I unbuttoned his pants as I slide my hand down them and stroked him roughly.

"Babe~" Finn moans between our kisses.

His hand travels from my chest to my crotch as well and grabs it making the gasp in our kisses.

He then breaks the kiss and pulls my pants down along with his leaving us both in our underwear. Before he continued I quickly ripped his shirt off as it left us both just in our underwear.

He kisses me again before he kisses my neck.....to my collar bone. ....to my chest....to my abs......to the band of my underwear.

   I look into Finns eyes as he looks into mine. He slowly pulls down the band of my underwear revealing my hardened member.

   He breaths on it which made it twitch until he licked the tip making my body shutter. He continued to tease me as he licks the tip and sucks on it.

   He then took my full length into his mouth, he let it out with a loud 'Pop'.

  He then pulls my underwear all the way down along with his, he then reached into his night stand and pulled out some lube.

   He opened the bottle and squeezed some onto his hand and pressed his slimy and wet fingers to my entrance and slid one finger in.

   I let out a soft moan as he slid 2 more figures in me as he continued to stretch me. He fiddled with his fingers inside me making me clench my ass and moan.

"Babe stop teasing~" I moan as I rest myself on my elbows looking into his eyes.

   He smirked at me as he crawled over top of me and kissed me gently as his hand wrapped around my waist and lifted me up.

"Are you ready?" He asked to make sure I was ready before he continued.

"Yes daddy~" I whimper as I bite my lip.

"That's what I like~" he said as he smirked kissing me once more.

   He slowly put the tip in as I slowly lowered myself onto his length.

   He was now all the way in me as I let him know to continue when I bucked my hips up. He grabbed my waist as started going in and out slowly but the speed picked up.

   A few seconds later he started pounding in and out of me like a mad animal leaving me a hot steamy, wet mess.

"Finn~" I moan out as I grasp the sheets as he punds into my ass.

   He grunts as he goes balls deep into me with every thrust. I find his hands on the bed as I hold them tightly before he pinned them above my head. He continued to thrust into me as I could feel my stomach heat as a warm liquid came out of my member spreading across my stomach and chest.

   He then pulls out as he let's out a load of cum onto my chest as he let's out a moan. He then laid beside me as we both try to catch our breath but we soon fall asleep in each others arms.....

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter ♡♡