Chapter 10:Plans

*Lukas POV*

    I sighed as I slid my hand down my pants and started doing my thing.....

    After I was done having a grand old time I decided it was time to get up and shower.

   I got out of bed as I sat up, I sat on the edge of my bed cause I felt slightly light headed.  I slowly made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

   I took my underwear off as I hoped in the shower. I cupped my hands to gather some water to splash it onto my face. I threw my head back as I let out a sigh, then I grab the bottle of shampoo and scrub my hair, along with some conditioner to soften my hair.

   After I was done washing my body I got out and grabbed a towel. I used the towel to dry my hair but it was still damp, I tie the towel around my waist as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Luka!!!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"What!?" I yell back

"Come down stairs!" She yelled back

   I head down stairs with only a towel around my waist as I was use to walking around the house with only a towel on. I then walked down stairs only to feel my face burn up as I see Mr.wolfhard sitting at our kitchen table.

"Mr.wolfhard?......" I say as he turned around.

   When he turned around his face turned tomatoe red as he stared at my body but was soon cut off from his thoughts by my mother yelling.

"LUKA GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!" She yelled at me.

"Why would you call me down? Did you not hear the shower running? Jeez mother" I talk back as I head upstairs to my room.

    I slam my bedroom door making my mother and Finn jump. I sighed as I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 4:30 pm which would explain why Finn was here because it was no longer school.

   I set my phone back down as I headed to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black underwear along with black sweats and a grey muscle shirt.

   I headed back down stairs with un-brushed damp hair. Me and finn make eye contact which made my heart race.

"Luk come sit down" my mother said as she patted the seat beside her.

   I go to sit down as I give finn a questioning look but he gives me a smile.

"Luk Mr.wolfhard is here to ask you a question, he's already asked me and I said I don't Care but it's up to you if you want to" my mother said as she smiled at me.

"Ok what is the question? " I asked kinda nervous

"Luka, I know you love to play the guitar and sing so I was wondering if you would want to take a few lessons from me? It would he every Wednesday and Friday at 3:20 Pm-7:30 pm, would you be Interested?" Finn looked at me as he handed me a paper that had the scedual on it.

"Yeah sure, of course! I've been looking for someone to get lessons from for a while" I said as My face was lit with joy.

"Ok so we start tomorrow since it's Wednesday, so I'll be driving you home on the days we have practice, your mother has kindly accepted this so you better be on your best behavior" finn said giving me a quick smirk.

"Yes I'll be on my best behavior" I said back.

"Ok, so that's all I wanted to say"  finn said as he shook my mother's hand along with mine.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out with us tonight?  It will be fun" my mother said to finn

"Mom???" I said as I crossed my arms

"You don't have to if you don't want to but we're going to the movies then we're going to a restaurant" my mother said with a smile.

"Umm sure just let me run back to my house to grab a few things" as finn said that he ran next door to his house.

"MOM!!!" I yelled

"What do you want Luka??" She said giving Me a glare.

"Why do you keep being all nice and lovey with my teacher? " I said with a slight disgusted look on my face.

"What do you mean?"she said

"I mean why do you keep asking him to go places with us? It's weird......" I said as I crossed my arms.

"What do you mean it's weird?" My mom asked in a confused tone

"I mean he's my teacher and it's like you to are going out on dates" I said

    I was about to lose my temper because it was pissing me off that my mom was being so close to my teacher, maybe it's because I'm jealous,  what am I saying? Of course I'm jealous.

"Honey calm down were not dating and I don't plan on it, I already have a date planed with a nice man I met a few days ago" my mother said.

   I looked at her relieved as I let out a soft sigh.

"Ok good" I mumble as I walk to the front door to put on my shoes as Finn knocked at the door and I opened it.

"You guys ready to go? " finn said as he smiled

☆Authors note☆

Hope yall liked this chapter,  sorry it's a bit short.