Chapter 4: New neighbor

*Finns POV*

    I speed walked to the staff washroom and closed and locked the door. I turned on the tap and splashed cold water on my face.

"What the hell were you thinking Finn? I mean yeah I have a massive crush on one of my students, but that's so wrong it's illegal I can go to jail...I don't even think I could go a week without seeing him id go crazy" I thought to my self as I stared at my self in the mirror watching the water drip off my face. I dry my face and walk back to the music room to find it empty. ..thank god, I don't think I'd be able to look at him with out wanting to pin him to a wall a kiss those beautiful pink lips of his....

*Lukas POV*

    As soon as Funny left the room in a hurry I got up and ran....all I could think of was to run. My head wasn't processing everything correctly,  it felt like a dream but it felt too good to be true. I opened the front of the school doors and started to walk home.

   My house is about 13 blocks away from the school so it took me a while.

   As I was walking home I felt rain drops, they started to pour down quickly. It started to rain more as I started to run the rest if the way Home till I heard a honk from a car behind me. I stop in my tracks and look behind me to see a car pull to the side of the road and role down there tinted window. It was mark, I was relieved to see his face...but I can't bring myself to tell him what happened, I shouldn't tell anyone till I feel like it's the right time and person.

"need a lift?" Mark said looking through the window

"Yeah, but I'm soaking wet" I said still standing on the curb.

"Doesn't matter get in, I don't need you getting sick" he said and smirked

"Ok" I say as I get in the passenger side and close the door.

"Why were you walking home in the rain?  You could have called me" he said

"Well I was in a rush"  I said looking out the window.

   I realized that I have most likely dropped my phone when I was in the music room....fuck,  well maybe I'll get it back tomorrow, even if I did lose it I have a couple old backups. I thought to my self as I looked through the window.

    Mark pulled up to my house and dropped me off. I walked inside and my mom was in the kitchen making dinner, when she saw me she rushed over to me and placed her pale hands on my cheeks.

"Oh my god, Luka!! I was worried sick about you! I called your cell like 10 times where were you?!!" She said as she yelled at me in panic and worry.

"I-i had to stay back at school to do some extra work" I said as I looked down and realized I just lied to my mom.....

"Oh Ok well as long as you weren't getting beat or raped I'm not mad" she said smiling and patted my shoulder.

" supper will be ready in about an hour and a half" she said as she disappeared in the kitchen.

"Ok" I said as I took my soaking wet shoes off and headed up stairs.

   As soon as I got into my room I took my shirt off along with my pants leaving them in my basket in the corner of the room. I heard loud beeping coming from outside. I looked outside to see a moving truck pulling into our neighbors house, I shrugged it off knowing that we must have new neighbors, maybe mom will invite them over for supper. I thought as I headed to the bathroom connected to my room and hopped in the shower.

    When I was done in the shower I Grabbed a pair of clean black ripped jeans that'd were tight, along with a white to shirt and black socks.  When I finished getting dressed I headed down stairs as my mother was doing the dishes.

"Hey mom" I said

"Sup kido" she said turning around.

"Looks like we're getting new neighbors" I said leaning on the kitchen counter.

"is that so?" She said

"Yup I just wanted to ask if you being the loving mom she is, are you inviting them over for supper?" I ask

my mom's face lights up at the idea and smiled at me.

"Honey that's a great idea!! How about you walk over there and ask if they wanted to come join you for supper, but Make sure you tell them that there your new neighbors" she says as she shoves me towards the front door.

    I grab my jacket and walk outside surprised that it stopped raining and it was now sunny out. I walk to the neighbors house to find a nice truck outside and I realized that the moving truck was gone. I walked up the porch and knocked on the door as I was straightening my jacked I heard the door unlock and open only to reveal a hot looking man....wearing only sweats and no shirt, i practically blushed when I saw his low-key six pack and flat stomach......wait a minuet..........

"Mr. Wolfhard? " I mumble as I was shocked and my face heated up with blush.

" what are you doing here Luka? " he asked me

" I-im your neighbor......" I said rubbing the back of My neck.

".........w-what?" He said stuttering which made him look cute.

"Yeah...my mother wanted to see if the new neighbors wanted to join us for supper?" I said making it sound more like a question. 

"Sure, I would love to just give me a moment to get changed" he said as he walked upstairs.

Authors note☆

  Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter ☆☆☆☆☆

Snapchat: Paingatheduck

Instagram: Paingas_spam
Or Animations_is_life both of those accounts are mine.