Chapter 15: Morning

*Lukas POV*
    It  was now the next morning, I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smile as I Remember what happened last night, god he's so good at those naughty things.

  I roll over to cuddle into his chest as I realize were still both naked from last night.

   I look up at his beautiful face, his face is so clear and soft, I think to myself as I stroke his face with my free hand.

   He ends up opening my eyes as we both locked eye contact,  I smile at him and he smiles back. I place a soft kiss on his lips and he kisses me back.

"Morning babe" I say as my hand is still placed on his cheek.

"Morning" he said as he sent me a smile which made my heart flutter.

" you have school today, and I have work so let's get ready" he said as he kissed my forehead.

   I nod in agreement as we both get up to get dressed.

Time skip @school

   I walk the halls before first period starts, the halls were pretty much empty. I see Mr. Wolfhard in the halls stapling posters on the walls, I walk up to the poster and read it with out him noticing my presence.

"Valentines day dance? Huh" I say as my hands were on the straps of my bag.

   When Mr.wolfhard heard a voice he practically jumped out of his skin.

"Oh Luka, you scared the crap out of me" he said as he picked up the rest of the posters he dropped.

"So when's this valentine's day Dance?" I ask as I smirk at Finn.

"it's actually next week on Friday,  starts at 6 pm ends at 9pm" he said as he stapled one more poster on the other side of the hall.

"Cool" I say as I start shifting my feet uncomfortably

"What's wrong?" Finn asks me

"it's just....who would I go with,  I can't just go with my teacher that would be wrong..." I say as my eyes start to get watery.

"Follow me" Finn said as he walked me to a single door staff washroom.

   He drags me into the bathroom and locks the door, I look at him confused. He lifted me by the thighs onto the small counter and looks me into the eyes as he grabs my chin.

"I have a surprise for you Friday night if you don't go to the dance" Finn says as he smirks.

   I smirk back as I place a soft kiss on his lips. He kisses me back but bites my lip at the end, I smirk against his lips and kiss him again. I feel hid hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

   The bell suddenly rings as I give Finn one last kiss before heading to my first class, and of course I had English with Mr. Wolfhard but I couldn't walk into class with him because that would be odd to everyone else.

   I walk into class first as I sit in my desk beside Mark. I said hello to him he said It back, the teacher then walked in and started class.

"Today we will be doing a Web quest,  so let's head to the computer lab, bring your bags and binders because we will not be coming back to this class after" Mr. Wolfhard explained to the class.

   We all grabbed our things and headed out the door to the computer lab. He unlocks the computer lab door and me and Mark take the closest seats to the teachers desk where Mr.wolfhard will be sitting.

     We turn on the computers and begin our Web quest.

*one boring class later*

    Me and Mark finally finish our Web quest as soon as the bell rings. We start to pack out things up when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Luka" Mr.wolfhard said.

"Yes, sir" I said looking at him as I swing my backpack over my shoulder and look at him.

"I need you to stay back to talk about...your grades" he said giving me a slight smirk that only I could read.

"Ok" I say in response as I sit on top of his desk.

"The rest of you guys can leave" he said.

   Once everyone left he closed and locked the door and turned towards me. A devilish smirk played on his lips, my heart basically jumped out of my skin when he started walking towards me.

"I can't stand being away from you..." he says as he places a hand on my cheek as his body was rested in between my legs.

   I smiled at him and placed my hand on top of his.

"I can't either" I say as he kisses my forehead.

"You have guitar lessons today after school, don't forget" he said as he kissed my lips softly and I kissed him back.

"I won't forget, Daddy~" I say smirking.

   I obviously turned him on by saying that but he didn't want to do anything R18 in the class room because we are in a public school after all.

"Who's your daddy? " he said smirking

"You are" I say as my face flushes red when he bends down to my ear and whispers.

"We can have have a little fun afterschool~" he said seductively into my ear.

   My face was completely red, I smirked at him and nodded my head biting my lip. I had a boner now so I had to hide it as he let me out of the class room for me to go to my next class.

Hope yall liked this chapter ♡♡