Chapter 3:His voice

*Lukas POV*

    I rested my head on the desk till I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, my face was flushed and I got even more nauseous just looking Mr.wolfhard he's a very stunning man.

" Luka can I talk to you in the hall way?" Mr.Woldhard said as he placed a hand on my shoulder and I felt my face heat more. As I nod my head yes and slowly get up from my seat. We walked Into the hallway as he crossed his arms looking down at me only a few feet away from me, he's so much taller then me....."fuck this isn't good" I thought to my self as I looked at my crotch as my jeans became tighter but covered it with my hands.

"Luka, are you okay?" Mr.wolfhsrd asked

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said looking down blushing

  I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me look into those percing eyes...fuck me.

"Your lying to me Luka" the teacher said.

"N-no I'm not" I said as my face turned even brighter as I brushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Tell you what, stay after school in the music room I'll explain then but now we need to get back inside" he said as he ruffled my hair a little leaving me in a flustered mess as my heart started pounding and my face heated even more as I slowly walked back into the class and sat beside Mark. I was quite the rest of homeroom until Mark asked me a question.

"Luk, what did Mr.Wolfhard talk about with you in the hall?" He looked at me confused.

   I just looked at his face and shrugged, mark usually takes that as an answer and he did.

"So do you want to hang out after school today?" Mark asked me

"Sorry I can't,  Mr.Wolfhard wants me to stay back with him after school to talk through some things" I said as I looked at nothing in particular.

"Oh..Ok well I hope you have fun with that" he said smirking.

  I just gave him the You-are-Sick look and he chuckled slightly. The Bell rang for lunch me and Mark walked down to the cafeteria to get food. I decided to buy a burger and a drink and I ate that pretty quick and mark laughed at me cause of how I eat so fast and I just shoot him a glare. I got bored so I diced to ditch Mark for like 20 minuets and walk down the halls until I stopped by the music room...the door was open a Crack and there was someone singing...oh my god it was a beautiful voice, it made my heart flutter and made me shiver as my knees weeken when I looked through the Crack and saw Mr.Wolfhard singing and playing his guitar.

   As I listened his beautiful voice and the words he used.

"I found a love for me~"

"Darling just dive right in,and  follow my lead~"
"I found a boy~ beautiful and sweet, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me~"

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love~ not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time~~"

"But Darling just kiss me slow~ your heart is all I own, and in your eyes your holding mine~~"

As he sang those words my knees felt so week I could barley  stand and I tried using the door for support but it opened and I feel into the room cutting off his singing.

"Babyyyy I'm dan--" he stopped singing and stopped strumming his guitar and looked at me surprised and embarrassed....

  He put his guitar down and rushed to my side as he was still clearly embarrassed but I don't know why....maybe I should ask him?  No that would be to straight forward.

"Luka! Are you OK? " he said holding me close as I was on the ground torso in his lap as he sat on the floor.

   After about 10 seconds I snapped out of my daze but not fullt and looked at him flustered then said.

"I love your voice" as he looked flustered and embarrassed he bit his lip and said.

"Thank you..." very quietly

He was just too cute.... as I fully snapped out of my daze I sat up and he asked if I was Ok and I nodded yeah.

"Sorry I was listening In on your beautiful singing...." I said fidgeting with my fingers as I still sat on the ground.

"W-wait how long were you listening???" He was fully embarrassed when I told him this.

" from the beginning"

"......" he sat there blushing

"Sooo. ...what or who inspired you to write that song?" I asked trying not to sound to straight forward.

"S-someone" he said now his face was completely red.

"Oh and who's that someone? Is it a girl? Guy?" I asked as I slowly laid down on the ground but my eyes shot wide open when he said....

"Ummm a guy inspired me..." I didn't expect him to actually answer me that's why I was surprised.

"Who is the guy? He sounds cool" I said still laying on the ground

"Ummm. .....I-its y-you" he said as he looked at me and my face flushed red and my heart started racing, I sat up and looked at him in confusion.

"why me?" I asked still red faced

"I can't tell you....." he said looking away as if he was ashamed of something.

"Come on you can trust me, you can tell me Anything" I say as he looked at me with worry.

"Go on" I said as I rolled onto my stomach and used my elbows and hands to hold my chin up looking at him.

"......" he fell silent.

"Just sa-" I was talking before I was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with mine.

  I was shocked and my face turned red but I couldn't help my self, I kissed back but he pulled away.

"T- that's why" he said as he Bashfully smiled at Me while blushing still.

"Oh and you can call Me Finn" he said as he kissed my forehead and left the music room in a rush leaving Me in a daze.

☆Authors note☆

Hey guys~ I really hope u liked this chapter I really enjoyed writing it even tho its 11:41 pm and it's a school night I have to be up at 6:30 am lol but if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment for any requests if you have any~

Good night guys~~♡