Chapter 13:Sleepover Part 2

My eyes then shoot open I as I hear his bedroom door open. I roll onto my side and sit up to see Finn with only a towel around his waist exposing his Abbs and V-line. My face basically turned redder then a tomatoe at this point.

"Damn. ....." I mumble as I bit my lip.

I didn't know I said that out loud till he cut me out of my thoughts.

"You think I'm hot?" He said blushing as if he was flustered and took it as an intense compliment.

"Yeah...." I say not even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth.

  He stood there in shock as his face heated with a red tint.

"I've always thought you were hot even with cloths on" I say as I bit my lip looking at his legs then my sight trails along his body back to his face.

"W-well thanks....no one has ever called me hot before" he said scratching the back of his neck as he looked away and bit his lip.

   I stood up off the bed and walked towards him as I embraced him into a huge hug.

"I'll never think your ugly or not attractive,  in my eyes your more then hot. Your Sexy. " I say as I continued to hug him as he slowly hugged me back.

"Thank you Babe~" he said as he sounded so happy I said that, he left a soft kiss on my head.

   We hugged for a good 5 more seconds before he pulled away and said.

"You better hop in the shower" he said as he kissed my forehead.
  I smile then head into the hall and grab a towel heading to the bathroom. I run the shower and hop in washing my hair and body. I get out about 5 minuets later and rap a towel around my waist and head back to his bedroom.

   I open the door to see Finn only wearing Beggy grey sweatpants with no shirt. He turned to face Me as he blushed, I held the towel around my waist because it wouldn't stay up.

"Can I have some clothes?" I ask as I blush from embarrassment.

"Sure, do you want sweats and a shirt or no shirt?" He asked

"I'll just have sweats please and thankyou, oh and some underwear" I say with a chuckle at the end of my sentence.

   He opens his closet and throws the clothes onto the bed. I grab the clothes and head to the bathroom to get dressed.

   I lock the bathroom door and grab the underwear and put them on a long with the sweats as I grab the towel to dry my hair making it messy.

   I unlock the door and head back to his room, he wasn't there....

"Finn?" I call out softly

"Come on this isn't funny....." I say in a shaky voice.

    I hear something behind me as I turn around I jump and end up falling onto the bed.

  It was Finn....

"Why the hell did you scare me like that?" I said with a pouting face.

   Finn stood there in shock as he held a 2 cups of tea for both of us.

"I made us tea.....sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said as he placed the cup of tea for me beside the table.

"It's fine" I said as I sat there and crossed my legs on the bed exposing my upper body because I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"How do you like it here so far?" Finn asked

"It's pretty nice, more relaxing them my house" I said as I grabbed the cup of tea and took a sip.

"That's good to hear, well your welcome to stay here when ever you want to" he said as he sent me a slight smile.

"Thanks, I really do appreciate it" I say as I take another sip

"no problem" he said back

    An awkward silence passed over us for about a few minutes until someone struck a conversation.

"So where do you want to sleep?" He asked

"The bed of course" I say with a chuckle

"Ok then I'll take the living room" he said

"But...." I say as I feel my face heat up

"But what?" He says with a concerned look on his face.

"I-i want you to sleep with me......." I say as I hang my my head low and feel my face flush.

"Oh......" he said thinking of the wrong thing.

"No no no no, not like that, what I mean is I don't want to sleep alone...."I say as I look at him.

"Sorry.....my mind tends to go to weird places" he says with a nervous chuckle.

"That's fine" I say with a smile as I head into the covers of the bed.

  Finn soon follows me after he turns off the light. I lay with my back against him until he decided to break the awkward silence.

"C-can I cuddle you....?" Finn asked as his face heated

"Sure" I say as I feel him move closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

    I feel his face nuzzle into my neck, I smile as I feel his breath on my neck making my skin shiver.

"I love you" he says as he kisses my neck softly

"Mgh.....babe my necks sensitive be careful,  and I love you too I say as I hold one of his hands that are rapped around my waist.

"But I like when you make noises for me babe~" he says very seductively making me blush.

   I lay there in his arms as he keeps kissing my neck leaving hickey's a all over my neck.

"Babe~" I accidentally moan out

"Yes?" He said as he continued to lick and bite my neck.

"Y-your making me want you more~" I say as I turn around so our chests our touching as I kiss him on the lips softly and slow, he kisses back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/U note

  Hope yall liked this chapter