Chapter 11:Movie night

*lukas POV*

     We all walk to my mother's car, I sit in the back because Finn took the other front seat. I dozed off into my mind as I kept thinking about life, what would happen if mother found out about me and Finn?  Would she be mad? Happy?

   I thought to my self as my mother kept driving to the movie theater, we were going to go watch the new IT movie. We pulled up to the parking lot and she parked the car as we got out.

    We walked to the front doors as I stood a little close to Finn, he sent me a smile and I smiled back.

  When we walked into the lobby we went to go buy our tickets which came to 25$ then we went to go buy snacks. My mother bought me a Pepsi along with a big thing of popcorn to share with Finn, My mother just got a water and some twizzlers.

   Finn pulled out his wallet after my mom finished saying what she wanted.

"No no no, I'm paying" my mother said

"Are you sure?" Finn asked

"Yes I'm positive now put your wallet back into your pocket and what do you want?" My mother asked

"I'll just get a Pepsi" Finn said.

  After we bought our snacks we headed to the movie theater and sat in our seats. I sat in between my mom and Finn, one because I don't want my mom near my man, two she's getting really weird around him like she likes him or something.

   We sit and watch the dumb trailers that always plays in the beginning that takes for ever. I got bored so I decided to go use the washroom before the movie started. I got up and walked down the Isles to get to the doors and I headed to the bathroom.

   I walked into the bathroom as the door closed behind me, I went to the sink and washed my face with cold water. I then hear the bathroom door open then lock to find Finn standing there.

"What a coincidence" I said chuckling.

"Yup, just felt like checking up on you" he said as he walked towards me.

"Are you excited to see the new movie" he said.

"I'm more petrified then excited really" I say as I go to reach for some paper towels to dry my face.

   I dry my face and throw away the tissue only to look at Finn who looked like he was wanting to say something or do something.

"Finn are you ok-" I tried saying but was cut off by a pair of lips attaching to mine.

"Finn~" I let out a soft moan as he continued to kiss me deep as he lifted me up onto the counter and he placed his body in between my legs

   He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away.

"Sorry. ....I was just holding that back all night,  I couldn't resist" he said sending me bashfull smile then placed another soft kiss on my lips.

"it's fine, I have to" I say as I kiss his nose.

   Finn then caught a glimpse at My crotch only to see that I got turned on but he didn't do anything because he didn't want to rush it.

"Are we gonna go back to the movie?"Finn asked Me

"Yeah, sounds fun" I say as I kiss him one last time and hop off the counter and unlock the door to the bathroom.

  We both walk out into the hall way and head back into the theater. My mom must have left to go get something because she wasn't in her seat, which meant I could spend more time with Finn.

   We both sit down as I looked at the screen that was still playing the stupid ads then looked over into Finns eyes and smiled. I placed a hand on his thigh which made him jump a little and I chuckled.

   I smirk at him, I couldn't control my self, I was craving his attention, I wanted him so badly but I knew I couldn't have sex with him because if he got caught he could loose his job and be sent to jail.

   I sighed and took my hand of his thigh and looked away from him as I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

  He looked at me confused but he shrugged it off. I sat there thinking about what would I do if he got caught or would I want to even live after that....

  I felt a strand tear fall down my face but I quickly wiped it away. Finn must have noticed something was wrong as he grabbed my hand that was on my thigh. I looked at him in the eyes from shock, my eyes were still teary but I quickly looked away from him as more tears fell.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked me in a soft Gentle voice.

"it just.....I was thinking...what would happen to you if we were to get caught? Would I ever be able to see you again?" I said as I wiped away the tears.

"I-im not sure....." he said as he looked down.

"Can we go home.....?" I asked him

"Yeah of course, but you might want to ask your mother for a ride" he said as he smiled softly

"Ok......can I stay at your house tonight? " I asked him as I looked at his sparkling eyes.

"Of course you can! But what would you tell your mom? You can't just say 'I'm gonna spend the night at my teachers house' that would obviously be a no no" he chuckled.

"I'll just say I'm staying at marks" I said as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and text my mom that were leaving for the night because I wasn't feeling well and that I was gonna stay at marks house.

   She soon texted me saying.

"Okay, I'm not feeling well either but I'm gonna call a cab to pick you guys up because I already left......lol sorry ♡"~Mom

"Oh ok that's fine"~Luka

   I stand up out of my seat and pick up the bowl of popcorn and grab my drink.

"I'm bringing these for snacks for later" I said.

"Also my mother called a cab to pick us up" I said as I smiled at him.

"Okay,let's get going then" he said back to me giving me a smile back.

Hope yall liked this chapter ♡♡